Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...

Go down 
+2
Oz
Snowbear
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... Empty
PostSubject: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:25 am

OK peepz, this is my first EVER CB fanfic, it's called Imagination Baby Can Take You Far, and it';s had some pretty positive feedback, so I'm happy about that. I wanted to share it on here too. So here goes:

Imagination Baby Can Take You Far

Who wrote it?: Yours truly, Snowbear.
Who's in it?: The guys from CB aaand me.
What's the genre?: It's part shonen-ai part pure kink.
Any warnings?: Yeah, if you're under 17 DON'T READ THIS FIC!!! It'll warp your mind forever. And there's a lot of kinkiness in it.
Time for the disclaimer: OK guys, I do not own, know or have anythnig to do with CB. I want you guys to know that this is purely my gutterminded imagination. Here goes.

Chapter 1: At AnimagiC
"Hey there, I'm Kiro."
"Nice to meet you Kiro, I'm Strify." They shook hands. This was their first face-to-face meeting since meeting on Animexx forums. Kiro seemed to take an unusual liking to Strify, as if he were attracted to him. Not that it mattered, Kirto knew full well he was bisexual anyway.

So as they were getting to know each other, a guy and two new acquaintances came over and approached the two new friends.
"Yo Strify! Just met two cool people, this is Luminor and Shin. They're on our forum too."
"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Strify and this is Kiro." They all shook hands and made themselvews known and got chatting until they got to an interesting subject.

"Hey, do any of you guys play instruments at all?" asked Luminor out of curiosity.
"Yeah, I play guitar, Kiro plays bass and Strify's a singer. You?" replied Yu.
"Well, I play the keyboard and Shin, you play drums, right?"
"Yeah. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Luminor?"
"If you're thinking 'Hmm, let's start a band' then yes. Oh, I sing too by the way Strify."
"Really? Cool. We could sing together in this band if we form one."
"And I could write lyrics and stuff..." Luminor continued.

They carried on talking about things they could do in said band, but decided to let their friendship grow before actually forming the band that was soon to become Cinema Bizarre.

Chapter 2: The Start Of Something New
So... time passed by and they'd formed the band Cinema Bizarre, just as they'd been previously discussing. By this time they'd all moved in together so they could practise and practise and practise until they couldn't practise anymore. With Luminor's creativity in the lyrics department they'd already come up with songs called Heavensent, Angel In Disguise and The Way We Are, and let's face it, these guys were perfect for each other. Their sound was perfect, their look was perfect, their lyrics were perfect... these guys had potential.

So more time passed by, and record company after record comapny were enthusiastic about having them, and et voila. They soon landed their perfect job.
While they were getting all successful and stuff, the band members started to bond, particularly Strify with Kiro, and Yu with Shin. Poor Luminor, he must feel so left out. 'Naah, I can dominate all of them' he thinks. Out of these bonds, the Stryfiro bond was more obvious. Strify was starting to refer to Kiro as his pet and vice versa, i.e. he was calling Strify 'Master'. The others seemed a tad confused about this but didn't read too much into it. They all knew Kiro was shorter than Strify and therefore assumed that this is where the 'Master/Pet' thing came from, but it was soon to be more than that...

Chapter 3: The Fun Begins
"Hey Strify... just wondering, what's your imagination like?" asks Kiro.
"I'm not sure I know what you mean..."
"Well, don't think badly of me for asking, but... how gutterminded are you?"
"Well, if you put it that way... I'm very gutterminded - that is, if you mean having kinky images in your head and you take something in a perverse way when it's not intended."
"Brilliant, me too! I only ask because I had an idea for a song where Luminor takes the lead - he is a swinger after all - and... yeah."
"Right, OK... so what would this song be about?"
"I dunno... phone smex, possibly?"
"Hmm, good idea. Let's write this song!" Strify says in an enthusiastic-slash-optimistic voice.

This is where the fun started. After completing this song, which they fittingly called Get Off, Strify and Kiro started having kinky conversations for fun. Only for fun though. They felt the need to 'bring their imaginations to life', according to Strify.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Strify, have you noticed anything between Yu and Shin?"
"Well, nothing out of the ordinary, why? OK, they're bonding just like we have but- oooohh, I see what you mean."
"Just think, who's be the dominatrix in that relationship?"
"Well, we know what they're both capable of, even though Yu's only ever done that kind of thing with girls presumably, so... Shin."
"Yeah, the quiet ones are the most suspicious characters, after all. Just think what he'd do to Yu."
"He's capable of anything ickle Shinni-boy is! Just like me. I could really make you my pet if I wanted..."
"Because I'm a midget, right?"
"Not just that. I mean, we both have gutterminds, no? I could attach you to a leash and make you wear a pink Playboy bikini for all they know!" Strify was referring to Luminor Shin and Yu.
"If you'd do that to me, then Shin would use Whips and Chains and Fluffy Handcuffs on Yu..."
"Haha, totally!" At this point Shin had walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:25 am

Chapter 4: The Other People
"What's so funny? And why do you two keep talking privately?" Shin asks.
"Nothing you need to worry about, I promise. We just came up with ideas for more songs. We need to discuss privately so it doesn't ruin the surprise." Strify reassured him.
"OK, but... I've been hearing things about, um..."
"Whatever you've been hearing, don't take it to heart."
"OK, but i think Yu should know... Can I tell him?"
"Well, if you want to, but Lumi might feel left out because he wouldn't know what we're talking about."
"Yeah, we don't want that, it could have a disasterous effect on the band. OK, I won't tell Yu and I'll keep away from your private chats from now on. They kinda scare me. Bye." Strify waited until Shin was out of earshot before he said:
"Scare him? B-o-l-l-o-c-k-s! They don't scare him at all, he likes it really."

------------------------------------------------------

As time went by, the Stryfiro bond got stronger and stronger, and it got to the point where they started flirting for real. Naturally the guys were curious as to what the hell was going on, but they were always told that it was nothing more than 'harmless fun' and that 'they don't mean anything by it'. Oh how far from the truth they were. They might have thought so themselves but their feelings were starting to dictate otherwise. They just didn't know, or at least realise, that they were starting to fall for each other.

Chapter 5: All we need is fantasy
The bond between Stryfiro was uncanny. They'd become inseparable... almost. Strify had told Kiro about wanting to act out their fantasies, and to his surprise, Kiro agreed. Eagerly agreed. So... Strify decided to do some shopping just for these fantasies to come to life. And where's the first place to go in Wolverhampton to find such stuff? Ann Summers of course! This is the place where he met a girl called Snowy, who just happened to be looking for a corset there. She asked Strify out of curiosity:
"What's all this kinkiness for then?"
"Well, I'm hoping to surprise someone."
"I bet you are. Don't worry, I have a kinky imagination too so you can tell me what you have planned. And who you're getting kinky with."
"Are you sure? I mean, we've only just met..."
"True, but A) my mind lies deep in Guttersville and B) I'm pro-gay... therefore you can trust me." She started to look through Strify's shopping.
"Hmm... whip, pink bikini, fluffy handcuffs... not bad. You might want some chocolate sauce too. I know exactly what you're planning to do... the chocolate sauce will just make it feel so much better."
"Really? Thanks, you're a genius!"
"Well I do try. Kiro will love you forever and ever."
"H- How- d'ya- ?"
"I imagine these things too remember?"
"Huh... Well, if you say so, I might let you join in."
"Dude, thou art hardcore. I'd love to join in."

Since then, Snowy and Strify became friends. Strify was once again pleasantly surprised to learn that Snowy just happened to be a Cinema Bizarre fan. So they walked back to where the band was staying and he introduced her to everyone.
"Hey guys, this is Snowy. I met her in town today." Kiro looked a tad jealous. After she'd spoken to everyone, she pulled Kiro to a corner and said:
"I'm not taking him away from you, so don't feel jealous. Anyway, you'll love what he's got planned for you tonight."
"He told you about us?"
"He didn't have to. I already knew." She winked. Kiro was left confused. He followed Snowy.
"But... how?"
"I'm not saying it was obvious, because it wasn't. Think of it as a lucky guess. Anyway, you two won't be alone for long." Kiro smiled the kind of smile as if he was showing that he knew what Snowy meant, and she smiled back. Strify walked over to the two of them and said:
"Everything OK?"
"Yep, all's goooooooood." Kiro answered.
"Kiro that's an understatement. With me around, you're in for a hellofaride." Snowy reassured them.

Chapter 6: Three's company
"I think I oughta tell you three not to worry, it's all harmless fun. I promise." Snowy told Luminor, Shin and Yu because they were watching her melt some white chocolate with worried expressions on their faces.
"But... what's all this for?" asked Luminor. Snowy just stopped and stared at Luminor.

Meanwhile...

"I wish Snowy would hurry up with that melted chocolate already..." Kiro moaned between kisses shared with Strify, who was handcuffed to the bed.
"Kiro, why must you rush? Good things come to those who wait. I know it's your birthday, but still... slow and steady wins the race." replied Strify between pleasurable moans a la Kiro. There was a knock on the door, and Kiro went to answer-slash-unlock the door to let Snowy in. Once she was in, Kiro locked the door again.
"You know the guys are getting worried about what we're doing... like they're suspecting something."
"How do you know they don't want to join in?" Strify asked, with excitement in his eyes at the idea of warm melted white chocolate being poured all over his body.
"I don't... so, ready?" Snowy asked.
"Bring it on."
Snowy began to stir the chocolate, possibly as a method of teasing Strify, and the pleasure he felt as the warm liquid chocolate came into contact with his cold body was undescribable, almost orgasmic. It only got more intense as Kiro started to lick the chocolate off his bare torso. Needless to say, Snowy was getting enough pleasure just watching them. She was the kind of girl who Got Off on seeing two guys at it like Strify and Kiro were. She was taken aback when Kiro beckoned her over to join him in "torturing" Strify. She so blatantly accepted this invitation because she wanted Strify's ass too, but Strify and Kiro didn't know this just yet.

Meanwhile...

"I should go in there, Strify sounds like he's being tortured." Luminor was particularly worried.
"Leave them be; like Snowy said, 'It's all harmless fun', remember?" Yu replied.
"Hmmm... what would two guys and a girl do that's fun?" Shin asked with his guttermind coming into play.
"Shin! Like we want the images you keep putting into our heads!" Yu said.
"Shin has a point. Granted, the images we're getting aren't that great, but you're right too, Yu. We should leave them be." So it was decided.

Snowy snuck out of the bedroom to look for some strawberries. She searched the fridge frantically for a couple of minutes until she said out loud:
"A-HA! Got you, you b-i-t-c-h!"
"You found wh- oh. What are youi planning to do with those?"
Snowy didn't answer, she just pointed to her nose, indicating that Shin was being nosy. She snuck back into the bedroom and said:
"I hope neither of you are allergic to strawberries."
"Nope." They both said in unison.
"Perfecto." She dipped a strawberry into the liquid chocolate and was teasing Strify with it by feeding it to him but not letting him bite the end off.
"Snowy don't do this to me!" Strify said in a desperate-slash-turned-on kind of tone.
"Awww, I'm sorry, am I being evil to ickle-Strify-kins?" Snowy replied in a mock-sympathetic tone.
"Yes, I surrender!"
"Well, sorry huni but I'm just getting started. You can't surrender just yet." Snowy replied, finally giving him the chocolate-covered strawberry.
"Snowy, you're so evil." Kiro said.
"I'm not evil, I'm just havign my wicked way with him while I can..." Snowy replied as she started smothering Strify's body with kisses. Kiro poured more of the liquid chocolate over Strify's body, and it was Snowy's turn to lick it off. This was proving too much for Strify so he couldn't hold back the orgasm he was dying to let out. Both Snowy and Kiro knew that their mission was complete.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 am

Chapter 7: Decisions, decisions
As fun as it was to get kinky with Strify and Kiro, Snowy couldn't help thinking that maybe she was falling for him too. It was early days yet, so she was sure a bit of flirting wouldn't do much harm. Kiro - obviously - got a tad jealous so he started to corner her at every possible opportunity.
"I know this is gunna hurt, but-"
"Strify's yours I know. But you can't help who you fall in love with can you?"
"No. Maybe I shouldn't feel so jealous when I see you flirting with him, but... I love him too."
"I figured that as much. But who would he choose; his best mate or a random girl he met in Ann Summers?"
"Snowy, don't put yourself down. He might like you more than me, I don't know. I'll talk to him for you, OK?"
"Thanks, Kiro-san. You're a great guy."
"Well, I try." They both laughed and Snowy hugged him out of gratitude.

------------------------------------------------

Strify was confused. This all started off with just him and Kiro, but since Snowy joined the gang she was all he could think about. He enjoyed the kinky sessions with both of them but he felt as though he might be enjoying it with her more. He thought he was falling for Kiro at first, but obviously that wasn't the case, he put that down to pure lust. He loved Kiro, but it's not quite the same as he loved Snowy. He heard a knock on the bedroom door.
"Strify-san, can I come in?"
"Sure." He unlocked the door.
"Thinking of Snowy?"
"Yeah. I dunno what it is, but... I dunno."
"Strify, you know I love you-"
"And I love you too-"
"But Snowy loves you more-"
"She does?"
"Yep. I talked to her just now. I shouldn't be jealous but I feel as though she's taking my Master Strify away from me."
"Aww, Kiro, she's not taking me away, I'm inviting her to join this little secret family."
"So I belong to both of you?"
"Well... yeah. You can be our pet Kiro, and you can join us in the bedroom whenever you get nightmares."
"Hehe, yay. But... if you really love Snowy, put her out of her misery. For me?"
"OK. The three of us are all together, if that's what you want."
"Yay, I'd hate to see someone I love upset. She's a great girl; she's spontaneous, fun, not to mention her imagination's wild enough to-"
"Burn us all out! I know only too well." Strify said.
"SNOWYY! COME IN HERE PLEASES!" Kiro called out of the bedroom.
"Alright, I'm coming." She entered the bedroom to join Strify and Kiro.
"Well...?"

Chapter 8: Happy Families
An awkward silence filled the room. Strify and Kiro just smiled. Strify walked over to Snowy and kissed her softly and passionately, and she felt it only natural to kiss him back. It soon turned into a steamy make-out session despite Kiro being in the room with them.
"Yay, we're all one happy family now!" Snowy stopped for a second to make sure she heard right.
"Happy family? Like, you mean... we're a threesome?" She asked with excitement in her voice.
"I suppose so. I meant I belong to both of you now, if you know what I mean."
"Dude, that's hardcore! Come here you!" She kissed Kiro on the lips. Strify replied:
"Well if that's how you're gunna play it... let's get it on! Kiro, come with me, Snowy you get ready for the best experience of your life!"
"Alriiiiight!"
*5 minutes later*
Strify and Kiro re-surfaced, and Snowy was pleasantly surprised: Kiro came out first, dressed in a pink Playboy bikini with bunny ears and everything and he was attached to a leash that Strify was holding, and he also had a pair of fluffy handcuffs. He threw the handcuffs over to Snowy, and she got an idea of what was happening next.
"You handcuff Kiro to the bed, I'll go get the whipped cream." Strify said with a hint of flirtation in his voice.
"Chef! Ja, Chef!" Snowy replied before she knew what she was saying, and she did as Strify asked.
"Well, well, well... has Kiro been bad pet today?"
"Kiro's been very bad pet today. Is Mistress Snowbear going to punish bad Pet Kiro?"
"Yes, I believe punishment is inevitable for naughty Pet Kiro." She said as she started to handcuff him to the bed. Strify returned, and Snowy asks:
"So, how shall we punish our naughty Pet Kiro?"
"Well... we'll just have to see won't we? We wouldn't like to spoil the surprise after all."
"Pet Kiro be fwightened. Pet Kiro promise never to be bad pet again. Go easy on ickle Pet Kiro, please Master Strify and Mistress Snowbear?"
"Oooh, we can't be doing that now can we Master Strify?"
"I'm afraid not, Mistress Snowbear. Bad Pet Kiro must get the punishment he deserves."

Little did they know that Shin, Yu and Luminor were listening in on every word of this kinky conversation and, quite frankly, they were laughing their asses off.
"Sssh, we mustn't let them know that we know what they get up to!" Luminor whispered.
"What's Master LuLu gunna do? Punish us for being bad pets?" Yu asked, whilst taking the mick out of the kinky convo between Strify, Snowy and Kiro.
"Yes and Master LuLu can be harsh when punishing naughty pets!" Luminor answered.
"Eep! Yes Master LuLu sir." Shin sid in a mock-scared tone.
As they heard the door unlock the scarpered back to the sofa, barely able to stifle their laughter. Snowy was about to come out dressed in a domintrix costume, with a PVC corset that enhanced her already-too-big boobs, and matching panties and stockings and everything. The glimpse they got of Snowy made them just go speechless. She was barely half out of the room before she got pulled back to put a dressing gown on to cover this dominatrix costume. She went to the fridge to get the strawberries again. She noticed the look on their faces and said "What?" before re-entering the room. She told Strify.
"Y'know those guys looke at me like they were saying 'OMG how big do your boobs need to be?' and I'm so sure they were eavesdropping earlier."
"Well, we'll have to have words with them, won't we?"
"Yeah, so... let's get back into the game." Snowy removed her dressing gown before dipping a strawberry into the whipped cream and running it up and down his body. He gave out a pleasured moan indicating that he was enjoying this "punishment".
"Master Strify said he'd go easy on fwightened Pet Kiro." Kiro said in between getting smothered with kisses a la Strify.
"Master Strify said nothing of the sort, did he?" Snowy asked Strify.
"I believe not. Pet Kiro is getting the punishment he deserves. Mistress Snowbear, if you'd like to take over..." Strify replied, and Snowy gladly took over. Kiro was overcome with pleasure before long and couldn't resist the temptation to have that little thing beginning with O. Snowbear started to giggle and soon said:
"So... now you two know I'm good. I've made both of you orgasm."
"Haha, who's next?" Strify asked.
"Hmmm... maybe Lumi. But he has the perfect voice for phone smex so maybe we could do that later..."
"Pet Kiro must join Master Strify and Mistress Snowbear in phone smex with Lumi."
"Of course you can. You've handled your punishment quite well." Snowy said as he started to de-handcuff Kiro from the bed. "I'ma go get changed." So she went to the en-suite to change back. While she was away, Strify said to Kiro:
"Next it's her turn to get 'punished'."
"Yeah, but how are we gunna do it?"
"We'll see, we'll see..." Strify replied. "She's done it to both of us, so we need to get our, err, 'sweet' revenge, let's say."
"Sweet? Like, strawberry syrup sweet?"
"Well, now you say that, yes." Snowy returned just as they'd all got dressed into normal clothes.
"Shall we?" Snowy asked. They left the bedroom one by one.

Chapter 9: Confrontation
"So what's all this about then?" Luminor asked as Strify was looking in the fridge to see if they had any strawberry syrup, which they had.
"What's all what about?" He asked back, part playing dumb, part not knowing what Luminor was on about and part not really listening.
"You, Kiro and Snowy. What are you getting up to in there?" Lumi asked.
"Lumi, must you really know?" Strify said whilst writing on a Post-It Note 'Do Not Touch'.
"Yes- Well, I think I already do know-"
"So SNowy was right, you were eavesdropping on us?!" Strify shouted.
"Yeah, but - HEARMEOUTGODDAMMIT!! - we just want to know about the Master/Pet thing. It's um... interesting, to say the least. You know you can trust us, we won't disown you or anything."
"OK, I'll tell." Strify said with exasperation in his voice.
*5 minutes later*
There was another awkward silence until Shin said:
"So... Kiro belongs to both of you, like you're all a little family?"
"Yeah. There's nothing wrong with that is there?" Snowy replied.
"No, it's just that... overhearing that kinky conversation you had earlier... it was so d-a-m-n funny!" Yu started to laugh as he said this.
"And we heard you say that I have - what was it? - oh yeah, 'the perfect voice for phone smex'. What made you say that?"
"Well... you just do. And it's because you take the lead in Get Off. Nothing more sinister than that. Y'know, you'd make a great vampire?" She said in a slight attempt to seduce Lumi and track him away from the subject.
"Really? Thankyou - But that's not the point! You could have told us instead of forcing us to overhear that!"
"We didn't do anything of the sort!" Kiro said with a hint of defence.
"Oh really? Surely you'd have guessed we'd suspect something when you're melting white chocolate, taking the strawberries-"
"And writing 'Do Not Touch' on a Post-It Note to stick onto the strawberry syrup!" Lumi finished.
"Strawberry syrup?"
"Lumi you spoilt the surprise!"
"Don't blame him Kiro. Thing can get interesting with strawberry syrup. I'm guessing I have to be a naughty girl for the next week?"
"You're a naughty girl every week! But you really will enjoy this..."
"TMI!!!" Lumi, Yu and Shin shouted in unison, and Snowy started to hum the theme tune to the kids' show TMi. In the end they all laughed and there was relief in the air as the 'secret family' became a secret no longer.

Chapter 10: Kinky ending much?
One day, Snowy was talking to the guys when she heard a whip crack, and saw Strify coming up to her. He attached a leash to her, blindfolded her and loosely handcuffed her. He went to the fridge to get the strawberry syrup, then led her yo the bedroom.
"Time to switch roles don't you think, Master Kiro?"
"Yes Master Strify. Ickle Pet Snowbear has been very naughty Pet Snowbear."
"Pet Snowbear be vewy fwightened. What are Masters Kiro ande Strify gunna do to ickle Pet Snowbear?"
"Well now, we don't want to spoil the surprise. All Master Kiro says is this: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge..."
"Meeeep! Pet Snowbear be vewy vewy fwightened!" Snowy said whilst mock-crying.
"Don't be hard on her, coz I'll be hard on you two!" called Luminor.
"She's OUR pet for today so we can be as wicked as we like." Strify replied.

Shin, Yu and Lumi just smiled, knowing what they were doing and also knowing that they could totally take the piss out of them if they wanted. This gave them ideas.
"I was thinking, if they can do it, why can't we? Lumi can be The Ultimate Dominatrix, so..." Shin wondered.
"So one of us can be pet? And you know what they say about the quiet ones, Shin." Yu replied.
"I'll make you my Pet Yu anyway of the week!"
"But... wouldn't they notice if we borrow their fluffy handcuffs?"
"They won't mind..."
"And I, as Ultimate Dominatrix, tell you what to do to him, ickle Shinni-boy..." Lumi concluded.
"Wow, this band has become one huge gang-bang, oder?" They all laughed.

Meanwhile...

"Go easy on Pet Snowbear. Please?" Snowy mock-begged.
"Sure we will, won't we Master Kiro?" Strify replied.
"Yeah... we won't hurt our Pet Snowbear, I promise." said Kiro.

The End...

OR IS IT?
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Oooo *Is addicted*
Write more PWEASE!!!
This fic is super spangly Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oz_secret_mausoleum
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:49 am

Thankyouuu, I'm starting to brainstorm ideas for a YuShi fanfiction, but I need Inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Inspiration, eh? Maybe I shall go in search of some YuShi pictures
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Please do. I have a skeleton planned but it needs flesh... *no smut intended*
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:46 pm

lol! I will see what I can do/find Smile
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Awesome-some! Hey, where have all my sig pix gone?
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 10:45 pm

I don't know!?b
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 2:25 am

I was thinking maybe you knew because you're SUper Mod. Hmm, maybe I had too much going on. Never mind, I can put them back on. Right? But for now, I can just have my über-big Stryfiro sig that I failed to shrink.
Back to top Go down
breakingvanity
breakingvanity

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 5:48 pm

*chokes on the extreme kawaii-ness and kinkiness*

Funkyful! ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/poke_me
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Twas all kinds of spangly kink Like a Star @ heaven
Snowy, where do your ideas come from?
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:44 am

My head. Twisted Evil Oh, and Melissa. We're the hardcore transation and fanfiction ideas duo, y'see. Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:16 pm

I could do with some more fanfiction ideas ...scratch
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:33 pm

If ever you're in doubt, ask me or Melissa. Smile Right now I've thought of a Lumiro sequel to Heavensent and a One-Shot deathfic with references to Goodbye and Hello Again by Melissa. So... I'ma go write those, and post them ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Ooo yay! *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:39 pm

*huggles back* Can't wait to get them done and dusted! I actually started writing the one-shot during my German lesson, naughty me!
Back to top Go down
breakingvanity
breakingvanity

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 am

I don'tr read death fics...they make me cry....
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 8:10 pm

I love death-fics, but some of them make me cry Sad they have to be well-written though, because I have read a few and I was like "And...?" all the way through it!

One-shot fics, eh? You have my attention!
Back to top Go down
Cute_Sango07
Cute_Sango07

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 6:17 am

(Yes, I am a noob. But I have known about this site for quite some time now, so I thought that I should make a profile!)

But anyways, I really like your story, Snowbear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
breakingvanity
breakingvanity

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:48 pm

*pokes* 'Ello there, how is we?
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Hey newbie, welcome on board ye ole shippe! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Thanks lil noob! Have a cookie, they're black and pink and star-shaped to go with the forum.

And my deathfic made Melissa cry btw.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMelissa
SimplyMelissa

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Yes it did! I'm still wrestling through those tons of tissues and I still can't stop crying!! But I must say; you did a wonderful job!!! *huggles Snowy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...   Imagination Baby Can Take You Far... Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagination Baby Can Take You Far...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next