Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) Empty
PostSubject: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:45 am

Time for another ficcie, no? Oz feel free to print this one out too! Wink Here we go.

Heavensent
Who wrote it?: Yours truly, Snowy.
Who's in it?: The guys in CB aaand me.
What's the rating?: Well, it's mainly PG13 with a hint of NC17.
Any warnings?: Only that Yu and Shin get it on in one scene. The rest of the fic is romantic shonen-ai, with added non-shonen-ai a la Strify and me. Oh, and it's only 6 Chappies. Sorry, I always have been one for short and sweet fics.
Time for the disclaimer: I do not own or know or basically have anything to do with the Holy Victims Of Guttersville, so this is pure fiction.

Chapter 1
It was love at first sight. He hoped it wasn't but his feelings dictated otherwise. He never usually worried about his sexuality, but this was different. He was surprised at how interested he was in getting to know this guy. But for now, they were just best friends.
"Shinii..." Yu said.
"Yes, m'Freund?"
"Can I talk to you? Like, in private?"
"Yeah, sure." Yu led Shin to another room, much to the non-surprise of Strify, Kiro and Luminor. They were used to these private chats between the two friends.
"I can trust you, right?" Yu asked.
"Sure you can, we're best buddies!"
"Bestest best buddies for life?"
"YES! Tell me what's wrong, please."
"OK. Um... well, I've been pretty confused lately..."
"What about?"
"Um... my sexuality."
"Awww huni, don't worry too much. I won't disown you if you're gay. I'm bi myself and it doesn't get me down. So... tell me. Why are you getting all confoosed?"
"I'm get- I think I might be... falling for a guy."
"Aaaand... this has never happened before?"
"Neewp."
"Aah, well... give it time. If you're still falling for this guy, then you might have to learn to accept that you're probably gay and only tell the guys when you're good and ready."
"Oh, Shin... where would I be without you, eh?"
"Well..." Shin blushed and they hugged. Yu held onto Shin for as lnog as comfortably possible. He knew what he'd be risking if he told Shin who he was falling for. Right now he felt the urge to kiss Shin but he decided against it.

Chapter 2
Time passed by, and Yu and Shin were becoming ever closer as friends and more. The growing trust between them was getting too much to be just friendly. Before long, they'd started flirting without realising the other liked them back. Or even realising they were even flirting!
"Zieh dich aus, leg dich him, wir müssen reden!" Yu whispered to Shin.
"That was lame, but I'll do it anyway, because I think you're foxy." Shin replied.
"So that's tonight planned! What shall we do tomorrow?"
"Well... how about we take a good long walk in the park and have a little make-out session during a picnic?" Shin replied, partly sarcastic, partly meaning it.
"Sounds good. What time shall we have this little 'date'?" Yu asked.
"Midday. Why not?"
"Sorted!"They briefly kissed each toher on the lips. They other guys just looked bewildered.

*Next day, midday*

"I can't believe we're actually doing this!" Yu laughed.
"Me neither, but it gets us out of the WG for a bit dunnit?" Shin replied.
"Yeah..." There was a small silence. "Shin, you know the flirting we've been doing..."
"Yeah. You're asking if I meant it, no?"
"Yeah. I meant it."
"So did I. Flirting is fun though. The look on their faces was priceless yesterday!" Shin said.
"Oh yeah!" They both laughed. Another silence approached.
"Ai nutseru, Yu."
"Ai nutseru, Shin." They looked each other in the eyes, and slowly moved in or a kiss. Before they could kiss though, a girl got rugby-tackled into their picnic.
"Sorry guys! I didn't spoil a romantic moment did I?"
"No, no." Yu and Shin both blushed.
"So... what are your names? I'm Sophie, but people call me Snowbear, or Snowy."
"I'm Yu and this is my boyfriend Shin." Yu said the word 'boyfriend' before he even realised he had.
"Awww, boyfriend? Don't look so ashamed, Yu. I've always wanted to meet a gay couple."
"Why?"
"I'm against homophobia, y'see. And to be able to meet a gay couple - a CUTE gay couple - is rather a privildge."
"Aah, right." Shin replied, giving Yu the look that said 'I'm flattered you think of me as your boyfriend'.
"So... do you two know anyone I can Get Off with? I need a boyfriend myself."
"Yeah, our bandmatre Strify is also in need of a bit of lovin'." Shin answered.
"Is he hot?"
"Well... in a word, yes." Yu nodded in agreement.
"Take me to him. Buuuut... I know you two are just dying to share your first kiss right now so I now pronounce you boyfriend and boyfriend." They all laughed, and the two new lovers kissed. Snowy watched and thought 'awww!' because she was obviously pro-gay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:46 am

Chapter 3
So Yu and Shin brought Snowy home with them and said to her:
"You mustn't tell the guys we're officially together yet."
"Not a problem. Just for you two. You tell them when you're ready. Don't let me stop you."
"Thanks." They both kissed her on each cheek.
"Sutarifimono-Chan!" Shin called. Snowy got confoosed.
"Sutarifimono-Chan...?"
"Strify's nickname."
"It's a bit... long, isn't it?"
"Yeah but... oh never mind. Aah, Strify-san. You say you needed a girlfriend oder?" Shin said.
"Yeah, why?"
"Well... this is Snowy." He introduced her to him.
"Wow, they're right, you ARE hot!"
"Shin..."
"What? Speaking as a bisexual... you are hot."
"Errrm... thanks. Anyway, nice to meet you Snowy. How did you meet Yu and Shin?"
"Well, someone decided it would be funny to rugby-tackle me into their picnic..."
"Ooooh-Kay. Random, but hey, welcome to the world of Bizarro. Enjoy your stay."
"Oh I will." Snowy said with a slightly evil smile. Strify smiled back with the same evil smile as they shook hands.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my Gosh! You guys have Guitar Hero! Awesome-some spanglyness-ness-ism-philia-thing!"They all laughed at this made-up word.
"What? I say that often, FYI."
"Nothing wrong with that, it's just funny!" Strify replied.
"Just like' Bom Chicka Wah Wah' then?"
"Yeah, I suppose." Strify and Snowy laughed. There was a silence. They looked each other in the eyes, moved closer to each other, and Snowy said:
"You have beautiful eyes."
"Thankyou, so do you."
"Thanks." Another silence. They were still standing close to each other, amintaining eye contact. It seemed to last an eternity until Strify looked away.
"WooHoo! I won the staring match, go me!" Snowy said, in an attempt to make a joke out of the discomfort in the room. Strify laughed at this joke nonetheless.
"Thankyou, I'll be here all week." Snowy continued this joke. The chemistry between them was uncanny. Strify jumped onto the bed, seeing as they were in the bedroom. Snowy took this as a hint.
"You trying to tell me summat?"
"Like what?"
"Well..." She jumped onto the bed with him, and took his hand. "I like you, Strify. I like you a lot. Maybe you might be telling me that you like me too...?"
"Mayyybe. So... let's get to know each other better, yeah?"
"Sure."

*hours later*

Snowy and Strify were still alughing and joking, and generally getting along like any friends would.
"... and the Irishman said 'My son was born on Shrove Tuesday so I called hin Pancake'!" Snowy finished her joke, which was very funny thankyou very much. They laughed and joked a bit more for a while, then Snowy took his hand again, looking into his eyes. They did another staring match.
"This isn't a rematch is it?" She asked.
"No, I just like looking into your eyes. They're so blue.. Let me take your glasses off." She did. And he smiled.
"You're smiling that 'yay' smile. Like you've done something you've always wanted to." Snowy said.
"Yeah, well I wanted to see the true beauty of your eyes, with no obstacles." He replied. She just smiled. Another silence filled the room. Snowy moved closer to Strify so she could hug him, and he took her into his arms. They felt the same 'let's stay here forever' feeling as they hugged and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 4
*next morning*
There was a knock on the bedroom door that woke Snowy up. Shin entered.
"Snowy?"
"What?" She said, still half-asleep.
"Time to wake up. I'll leave you to wake Strify."
"Uh." She grunted. And Shin left. She put her glasses on after about 5 minutes of frantic blind searchage.
"Strify." She shook him and poked him for another 10 minutes, and he still didn't wake up. So she tried the gentle approach; she kissed him gently on the lips. Sod's Law dictated that this would work, and guess what? It did; he eventually woke up!
"Wassup?" He said, still half-asleep.
"We gotta wake up. You look so cute when you sleep, you know that?" She replied.
"Uh... how long you been awake?"
"About 15 minutes. Usually-" She yawned "- I don't appreciate being woken up before having had my full 11 hours sleep but what can you do?"
"11 hours? That's too much." Strify was more awake now.
"Not for me it ain't." She replied. They had a little make-out session to fully wake themselves up.

Meanwhile...

Yu was playing kiss chase with Shin, and chasing him around the living room into the kitschen area and into all the different rooms. Luminor and Kiro were getting annoyed by this AND the fact that Strify and Snowy hadn't yet surfaced from the bedroom.
"Why does love make people so juvenile?" Luminor asked.
"I haven't a clue but let's join in for fun!" Kiro briefly kissed Luminor on the lips. They both jumped when Yu shouted "GOTCHYA!" and started making out with Shin in the kitchen area. Shin baltantly made no attempt to resist Yu so that make-out session wasn't gunna end anytime soon. By this time, Snowy and Strify resurfaced holding hands.
"Aww, look! YuShi love!" Snowy said.
"Yeah, ain't it sweet?" Strify joined in with Snowy's 'aww-ain't-that-cute' thing.
"Aww, look, possible Lumiro love too! You two should so get together, that way we can all be happy together!" Snowy said. She was obviously happy.
"Wow, you two seem happy."
"Well, I personally haven't felt this happy in about two years. I thank YuShi here!" Snowy said.
"You're welcome!" Yu and Shin both said in between kisses.
"Come on guys, there's a time and a place for everything but right now we have to go." Strify announced. So they all made to leave.

*in the car, going to their next TV appearance*

Yu and Shin were making out - again, and Snowy said to Strify:
"Awww. And to think I gave them the courage to share their first kiss."
"Really? I thought you said you got rugby-tackled into their picnic?"
"I did, but then we started to have a little chat - well, I rambled at them more like - and gave them a little pep talk, let's say. So they kissed."
"Aww. You're sweet."
"Well I do try." Strify and Snowy kissed again.

*15 minutes later*

"We're here, let's go!" Snowy had to leave the car first, somewhere away from the studio so nothing looked suspicious. She walked the rest of the way to the studio and was amazed to have been let in with no questions asked. All she had to say was "I'm with the band".

*During the interview*
The interviewer, whose name was Klaas, asked them about their love lives; whether they had girlfriends and the like. There was quite a lot of throwing off to do.
"We're all single because we have no time for girlfriends." Strify answered.
"Yeah, but we always have time to meet new people and make friends but relationships take commitment and long-distance relationships are naturally doomed to fail unless you have regular contact and regular meet-ups." Yu continued.
"Or if you pick up a girl and let her live with you then maybe a relationship could work, no?" Kiro said. Klaas seemed to be eyeing up Snowy, like he was saying 'You're the girl they're referring to aren't you?' and she looked back at him as if to say 'Even if I were I wouldn't tell you.' Klaas took Snowy by surprise by asking her to join in the interview.
"So how did you meet these guys?"
"Well, it was an accident really..." She started to tell the story about how she met Yu and Shin in the park, being careful so as not to say anything that might get her into trouble.
"So which one of these guys would you have as your boyfriend given the chance?"
"Well... I naturally have a soft spot for singers so it would be Strify."
"What do you mean, a 'soft spot'?"
"Well... everytime there's a new band out there that I like I tend to go for the singer. Dunno why, I just do. Y'know the term 'soft spot' sounds kind of wrong when you think about it."

*After the interview*
"Snowy, you never told me you were such a good liar."
"What makes you say that?"
"That thing about singers..."
"Oh, I wasn't lying, I was just saying that to throw him off the scent that we're together."
"aaah, sneaky much?"
"Not at all." They kissed again. Thankfully they were in the car on the way back to the WG.
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:47 am

Chapter 5
*back at the WG*
"Ohmigosh did you see those evils all those girls gave me?" Snowy asked.
"Hehe, jealous much?"
"They musta bin, bloody hell."
Somehow, Yu and Shin had escaped to the bedroom to have some alone time. Thankfully the bedroom door had a lock on it so they wouldn't get disturbed. Even though they'd been making out at every possible opportunity in the dy, they were just itching to take things further. They wasted no time before they started to kiss each other roughly yet passionately, and the adrenalin that was pumping in both of them was enough to have sex there and then. They both felt immense pleasure as they were grinding their hips against one another's; naturally it didn't take long for it to lead to full-on AP. It was obvious they were enjoying this alone time because their orgasms could be heard by Snowy, Strify, Kiro and Luminor. They all just looked at each other like they wanted to say 'Well, whatever makes them happy...'.

*an hour or two later*

Yu came out of the bedroom first, looking like he'd blatantly been having sex, and Snowy asked:
"Had fun in there did you?"
"Well..." Yu blushed.
"Dude, we could hear every single bit of it. Your'e quite loud, you know that?" Strify stated.
"Um..." Yu was obviously embarrassed, because he was blushing like mad.
"Oh, Yu. Don't worry about it. What matters is that you're happy. We're not telling you off." Snowy placed a reassuring - but cold - hand on his bare sahoulder, then pulled him in for a hug.
"Oh, and one more thing: You'd best watch where you get smutty with Shin, I might just take a picture." Snowy warned him.
"Ooooh-Kay..." Yu was weirdede out by this thought.

*months later*

"Hey Snowy." Shin said.
"Hey babe, what's up?"
"Well, apart from the sky, I have a slight problem."
"Oh no you're not breaking up are you?"
"Nooooo, no. I was just wondering if you could help me."
"What with?"
"Umm... well, er... findinganengagementringforYu."
"Aww, I'd love to help!"
"Great!"

-----------------------------------------------

They went to the nearest jewellers. Snowy found the perfect ring for Yu; it was silver, with tribal patterns all around it.
"Hey Shin, look!" She showed him the ring she found.
"Yu will love it! Thanks Snowy, you're a genius!"
"Well I do try." So they got this ring and left to return to the WG.

*back at the WG*

"Thanks for helping me with finding a ring. Now, how do I propose?"
"Well, go to the park. Have a picnic. Just like your first date minus a Snowbear getting rugby-tackled into your picnic." Shin laughed.
"Thanks again." He gave her a peck on the cheek. Snowy got that 'yay' feeling, because she'd achieved something. Little did she know that Strify was planning the same thing for her with the help of Yu. Strify came up to her, hugged her flirtatiously-slash-romantically and said to her:
"Hey there sweety... how's about we have a quiet romantic night in, with dinner a la moi. Very romantic; roses, candles, just the two of us... well?"
"Hmmm, sounds promising. What's the occasion?"
"A-Ha, thou shalt be finding out." Strify kissed her gently and she kissed back just as gently.
"Tonight, yes?"
"Yep, tonight. Yu and Shin are having a picnic right now and I can get LuLu and Kiro to spend some quality time together somewhere."
"I know why YuShi are having a picnic."
"Why?"
"Don't tell anyone I told you but Shin is gunna propose to Yu."

Meanwhile...

"Yu, you know why we're havinhg another picnic right?"
"No, except that it's almost just like our first date..."
"Well, in that case..." Shin got the ring from his pocket "... Yu, will you marry me?"

Chapter 6
"Oh my Gosh! Yes, yes I will!" Yu hugged Shin, and Shin kissed Yu with mucho passion.

*hours later*

Snowy was getting ready for this romantic night in with Strify. She was really excited about it considering this was actually their first date since getting together.
"Snowy, you know I love you, right?"
"Yeah, and I love you too."
"Thanks. Um... I dunno how to say this..."
"Don't be scared. Get that courage, and just say it."
"OK." *ahem* "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I just wanted to ask you..." He went to bend down on one knee.
"Snowy, will you marry me?"
"Wow... come here you!" Snowy pulled Strify closer to her so she could kiss him and it wasn't before that that she said:
"Yes Strify. I will marry you." Strify smiled that 'yay I'm the ahppiest guy in the world right now' smile because he was about to marry the girl of his dreams. Just like Shin was about to marry the guy of his dreams. They were all set to live happily ever after.

But not just yet...

During the following weeks the two happy couples had been through all the rough patches any couple would go through, except that Yu Shi had it worse. They fell victims to homophobic taunts of every possible kind, but their love wasn't about to die from a whoel load of "immature b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s that don't know the meaning of true love", as Snowy puts it. As an anti-homophobe, she was there for YuShi, and in return they were there for her and Strify. They also had a double-wedding to plan, which they all did together, needless to say. The big day was announced to be October 3rd, that way it was in between their birthdays.

*The Big Day*

The place had two themes; black and red for YuShi, black and purple for Snowy and Strify. It was an emotional day for everyone. Because Yu and Shin got engaged just hours before Snowy and Strify, they went first.
"Do you, Shin, take Yu to be your life partner?"
"I do."
"Do you, Yu, take Shin to be your life partner?"
"I do."
"I now pronounce you life partners." They kissed. Snowy and Strify's turn.

"Do you, Snowy, take Strify to be your lawful wedded husband?"
"Yesh I do."
"Do you Strify take Snowy to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"Yep I do."
"I now pronounce you man and wife." Snowy and Strify kissed too.

As Snowy was the only one with a bouquet, she threw it behind her. Kiro and Luminor were standing side by side, and both just happened to catch the bouquet. They looked at each toher as if to say 'Who knows? We might end up together...'.

The End.

Part 2, These Pictures In My Head, Coming up in its very own thread.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:07 pm

I have lots of reading, no? Hug for the mighty spangly fiction gurl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oz_secret_mausoleum
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Yes Oz, you have lots of fanfiction reading to do.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:02 pm

glomp Well at least I had something to do during my holiday, although it meant that I didn't both with my assignments...oops!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 5:55 am

Aah good, it's good to know I've kept you occupied! Wink
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:29 pm

lol! That and my work dragging me to Derby this weekend. And I'll be in Birmingham this weekend...gah disapointed

But interestingly spangly stuffs, gurl! glomp I'm thinking I want to be in fanfiction now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Fair enough, you're in my LumiShi shonen-ai fic. lol!
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 pm

I am?! Woah...I stand mistaken then I am in fanfiction (see some previous comment) Aww which one would this be? excited
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 11:29 pm

If You Love Brokeback Mountain... excited It's very short but it has 8 chapters.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Ooo excited can't wait too read it ZOMG!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Good, coz I've posted it on CBUKST.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:33 pm

lol! I'll try and find my way there sometime soon glomp
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Good good, or Knitter and Nutter because it's been posted there too.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:08 pm

lol! Or you could just post it here!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:48 am

Yeah, I might as well... where do I post it? PG or NC17?
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:28 am

me likes this fic.... sweetbut not overly so, just enough for the feelgoodness and little enough so i keept being curious about what was happening, if that made sense... i hope it did cause i don't know how else to put it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 pm

Thanks Malin, I'm glad you like it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)   Heavensent (PG13 - NC17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavensent (PG13 - NC17)
Page 1 of 1