Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What You Don't Know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

What You Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:01 pm

What You Don't Know
Who wroted it?: Yours truly, Snowy.
Who's in it?: This one is mainly orientated around Shin and Kiro.
Rateage?: Erm... PG13 - 15, or more appropriately, 15 - NC17.
Warnings?: Yeah, don't mess with alcomahol, because either way the result won't be pretty.
Boring disclaimer bit: OK, Once gain i have absolitely nothing to do with Cinema Bizarre and this fanfic was inspired by the song What You Don't Kow by Monrose. If you don't know it, look it up on YouTube. Oh, and I'm not sure the guys know a Dr Heinzmann either, that was a name I yoinked off another Greman singer. oh, and Christopher Adamson is a guy I know form school and I think he's a total not a very nice person so there you go. And who the hell is Beartrix?

Chapter 1
Back in the eventful year that was 2005, the five members of Cinema Bizarre met each other, got on very well and became friends quite quickly. Needless to say they formed the band they're in now. Over time, Shin and Kiro bonded like bestest best buddies that could tell each other everything and by everything I mean EVERYTHING; even sharing fantasies they once had of a potential Stryfinor love. Whenever Shin felt depressed, he'd paint his nails black. Kiro would notice and ask him what's up, and Shin would gladly tell his bestest best buddy what's going through his mind. This was the same vice versa becuase they both knew they could trust each other. There was a time when Strify and Yu would make jokes about Shin and kIro possibly being a couple or becoming a couple, but Luminor thought the relationship between Shin and Kiro was really cute. So he didn't make jokes but he did sometimes mutter 'Teenagers!' under his breath, being the oldest one of the five and all that jazz.
As time passed by, the jokes started getting to Shin a ittle bit because he was slowly falling for Kiro. For a while this didn't stop him being able to confide in him wiht any problems he might have been having.
"Kiro-san..."
"Was los Shin-san?"
"I need your help..."
"With what?"
"Well... when you fall in love with someone, how do you know you're in love?"
"I'm not sure, but I'd imagine you'd never stop thinking about them, you'd hate to see them upset, or you get butterflies everytime you see them."
"Thanks Kiro-san."
"You're welcome. You know you can tell me if you're falling for one of us, I won't disown you or anything." Shin hugged Kiro tightly in gratitude, and Kiro hugged back just as tightly because little did Shin know that Kiro was in the same sitch.

From then on, Shin couldn't help finding it hard to get Kiro on his own to talk to him, and Kiro thought he was avoiding him or something. They still talked, but it wasn't about anything deep or anything; they didn't want to risk losing their friendship by telling each other how they felt. They just didn't realise exactly how many chances they had to confess their feelings for one another.
One night the five of them got drunk and played Spin The Bottle. Strify spinned the bottle and it pointed at Shin. They made this the last turn.
"Truth Or Dare?"
"Dare." Shin was proper drunk and was up for anything.
"OK, I dare you... to kiss Kiro. Full-on, with tongues and everything."
"Your wish is my command!" Shin went over to Kiro and did exactly as Strify said: kissed Kiro full-on, wiht tongues and everything. As they were all drunk, Kiro didn't object to it. The two would-be-lovebirds were ising like they were sober; with lots of passion and feeling and they barely even stopped for breath. They eventually ended the kiss and Strify said:
"Good game everyone! Let's go to bed now, before we get even more drunk!" They all agreed on this motion and made their way to bed. Shin and Kiro headed to their room to go sleep... with each other.

Chapter 2
As soon as the bedroom door was closed, Kiro kissed Shin full-on, and was running his hands up and down Shin's body. Shin wasn't complaining; he was feeling a hellofalotta pleasure as he felt Kiro's hands drunkenly caress him. They were thoroughly enjoying this drunken make-out session, and kiro soon began to kiss Shin's neck, then moved down his chest, then his torso, and moved all the way down his body until he got to Shin's c-o-c-k, then he began to suck. Shin let out an inevitable groan of pleasure as Kiro continues to taste him. It was so much he almost had an orgasm... but not yet.
Soon Kiro dragged Shin away from the door and onto the bed and climbed onto his lap for a litle ride. OK, a good long ride. They they both purely enjoyed, and found highly pleasurable. TGhey eventually got into position for Kiro to enter Shin, and it wasn't long before they reached climax and screamed each other's names out. Afterwards they fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Next Morning*

Kiro woke up first. He saw Shin was still fast asleep next to him, and could not remember the night before at all because he was that drunk. Not to mention he was feeling slightly hungover. he got up, got dressed after a quick shoewr and made his way into the kitchen to gte a cup of coffee to wake himself up. Shin resurfaced as Kiro was drinking his coffee. He asked Shin:
"Erm... about last night... did we...?"
"Did we what?"
"Y'know... have sex?"
"To be fair I cannot remember for the life of me. I'm guessing you can't either?"
"I remember some things but not others."
"Right. Even if we did... it didn't mean anything did it? It was just some drunken fun."
"Yeah, drunken fun." Anyway, I'm off to get some fresh air into my system."
"OK, have fun."
"See ya." And Kiro left.

After Kiro left, Shin remembered that he had to tell Kiro something so he went after him. But by the time he reached Kiro, he was crossing the road and got halfway across before getting hit by a speeding car, knocking him out cold. It was one of those hit-and-run incidents where the driver was drunk and speeding.
"KIIIIRRROOOO!!!" Shin ran over to Kiro who was lying unconscious by the pavement, head bleeding and everything.
"Kiro, wake up, please wake up!" He begged. He then called the ambulance to take them to the hospital.

*30 Minutes later*

They eventually got to the hospital, where they'd done everything they could to save Kiro. Luckily, his life was salvageable, but he suffered some brain damage and needed to recover.
"Shin?" Dr Heinzmann called.
"Is he OK?" Shin asked the doctor worriedly.
"Well, he's stable but he needs a lot of rest. The bad news though is that he's suffered some brain damage. Not a ot, but a little bit. He will recover, maybe not fully, but he will recover ew're sure."
"I hope so... can I see him?"
"Sure, right this way..." And the doctor showed Shin to the ward that Kiro was in.
"He's still asleep but he's conscious."
"Thanks."
"Do I leave you two alone now?"
"Um... not to be rude, but yes please."
"OK, I'll be back in an hour."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Chapter 3
"Hi Kiro. I dunno about you, but... I have to be honest. You might have noticed that I seemed as though I was avoiding you. Well, I wasn't. It was only because I was...I just wanted to... I dunno. I suppose it was because I didn't want to risk ruining our friendship... by teling you how I feel about you. You've been such a great friend to me, you've been my shoulder to cry on, I could trust you wiht my life. I really want you to survive this accident because I'm not sure I could live without you. You're my rock. Without you I'm hopeless. Please Kiro, you must hang on in there, just for me. I do actually rmember last night. I just didn't tell you because you might have freaked out if I did. I've had so many chance to tel you how I feel but I didn't take these chances because... I dunno. I suppose i feared you'd react badly. Well, this is my chance and I'll take it. I... I love you Kiro. I'm in love with you, and i just wish you could hear me say this."
Kiro fidgeted, woke up and whispered:
"I love you too Shin."

------------------------------------------------------------

"You do?" Shin asked.
"Yeah, I do. I love you Shin." They shared their first romantic - and sober - kiss. Shin couldn't stop tears from faling.
"What's wrong hun?"
"Nothing, I... I'm just so happy."
"Aww baby." Kiro smiled and stroked Shin's face.
"Please don't leave me."
"I won't I promise." Kiro said, but to break this promise was inevitable. They kissed for the second and last time and right afterwards, Kiro passed away.
"Kiro. Kiro! Please don't go, I need you!" Shin cried, and completely broke down in tears, still holding Kiro's hand. The doctor returned.
"Shin... I'm so sorry." The doctor said but Shin was crying too much to hear. They'd barely even been together 10 minutes and Kiro was already gone forever. From this moment onwards, Shin made an oath to himself that he'd kill the b-a-s-t-a-r-d that killed Kiro. He felt that it would be the only justice he could get for Kiro. He vowed to avenge Kiro's death.

*8 Days Later*

Shin wnated to give a ittle speech about Kiro at the funeral. It went a little like this:
"Kiro... was a great guy. he was loved, lovable, trustworthy, cute... not to mention a great f***. Ahem, I love Kiro, he was my bestest best buddy and i could talk to him about absolutely everything; ew even shared fantasies about Strify and Luminor being a potential couple! Strify and Yu often made jokes about Kiro and I being a couple and to be honest, they kind of got to me because at the time I was falling for the guy. And I'm sure he was falling for me too, because the day he died, we both confessed our love for each other. We were an item barely 10 minutes before he died. And I will avenge his death; I will track down the guy responsible and kill him myself. He deserves it for killing MY Kiro!" Having said htis, Shin fought a losing battle with tears and stepped away from the podium before which he stood to give this speech. He went back to his three remaining bandmates, who were all in tears in mourning of the death of their bassist.

The four of them knew that Conema Bizarre were no more, because Kiro was the only bassist they could ever have had, and no-one could replace him. The chemistry that the five of them had was lost - not completely, but some of it was - when Kiro died. They knew it wouldn't feel right to go on without him even though they knew it was what Kiro would have wanted.

Chapter 4
Kiro's detah was still all over the media and everywhere. They saw a news report that told them the name of the guy that killed Kiro: Christopher Adamson. An English teenager who was visiting Brelin at the time, got drunk hijacked a car and ran over Kiro with it. Shin wrote down this guy's name on a piece of paper and started to track the guy down.

Meanwhile...

"You killed Kiro?! Cinema Bizarre Kiro?!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"What the F*** do you mean, you dodn't mean to?! You b-a-s-t-a-r-d! You ruined the career of my favourite band!"
"I'm really sorry, I got drunk-"
"So you decided it would be funny to kill a rockstar?!"
"NO!!!"
"You do realise that the other four guys may just track you down and kill you, right?"
"But I really didn't mean to..." Chris started to cry, he got scared of this girl giving him a bollocking.
"You might not have done, but if I were them I'd kill you myself!" The girl he was arguing with left him where he was. Shin approached her.
"Excuse me, do you know a, er... Christopher Adamson?"
"Yes I do and I hate him for killing Kiro. Mate, you must be devastated! I'll more than gladly help you assassinate the not a very nice person that is Chris."
"Oh god, that was my plan. So how shall I be knowing you?"
"Oh, call me Beartrix. Don't ask, it was my sister's idea."
"Oooh-Kay. So, let's gte this Chris guy."
"Yayyy! Oh, by the way, I just thought you might wanna read this." Shin took the note and read:

Don't give up on the band. You must go on. Beartrix here is a good bass player; I've been teaching her all the riffs to our songs. Plus she's a fan so maybe she can restore some of the chemistry we had...?

He then looked up to find none other than his beloved Kiro standing next to Beartrix.
"Kiro-chan!"
"Shin-chan, I'll let you kill Chris but not before I've haunted him first." Kiro winked.
"Alriiight!" Beartrix said.
And that they did.

*The Next Day*

Shin and Kiro were finally reunited, even if Kiro WAS a ghost-like-Shinigami-slash-Guardian-Angel-type thing. But not for long... they were reunited forever. Beartrix joined the band as Kiro's body (Kiro would possess her and get her to play bass) and the three gys, Luminor, Strify and Yu, and no idea that Kiro was among them in Beartrix's body. And because of this, the chemistry in the band was fully restored and they were able to play again.

The End
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Kiro still has good luck in your fics then lol!

Niiicee glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oz_secret_mausoleum
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:12 am

Of course! People who die aren't gone forever in my fictions... glomp That's just evil.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:29 pm

What's evil? And bless Kiro, may god rest his soul! Because the poor boy goes through so much!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Killing people off and having them never ever come back as Shinigami. That's evil.

Yeah he does dunn'e? glomp I did publicly apologise ot him on MySpaz, he seems not to have read it. If he did I'll hide and never come out.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:00 pm

lol! I'd laugh like you wouldn't believe if he has read it and gone in search of your fiction just to find out how bad it really is!

Although...I'm not sure how good his English is, so that might keep you safe!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:59 am

His English is quite good actually, I watched a video interview with CB where they speak English for NRJ France. *_*
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Ooo got any links? I'd love to see it! excited
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Err, lemme have a lookie... *has a look on CBUKST* I can't find it, soz! I can't remember where it was posted or nuffink or nuffink.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 am

it is so sad and pretty and sad and good *pets fic* me likes eventhough i make no sense...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 pm

I actually started crying when Kiro died... Sad
But then I got really happy when he came back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:50 pm

lol!! I don't like killing off characters and not have them wreak havoc after death. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Don't Know   What You Don't Know Empty

Back to top Go down

What You Don't Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war! :: Fan-fiction :: Fan-fiction PG+-
Jump to: