Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My story...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: My story...   Sat May 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Title: My story
Author: ResR
Part: 1
Paring: C.B. , me, people in estonia, polish tourists, local police forces.
Rating: ?
Beta: Like a Star @ heaven
Disclaimer: May occure curses Swearing . (Children learn those from media anyway.)
I donīt own anything about Cinema Bizarre or members of Cinema Bizarre, either i have no idea about their personalities or even seen them. I donīt own copyright of Cinema Bizarre names and other.
Summary: C.B. been trapped in Estonia after a terror attack in Latvia.

I waked up to a loud hum, lights are on. I thought i turned it off before i go to sleep. It is 4 am, iīm sleepy, so i turned lights back off. That throttle hum is too loud to be normal, i really need to change it someday. Damn old russian throttle-starter luminois lamp.
I went to sleep again, but i couldnīt get sleep. So i dressed myself and went to kitchen, moved a mouse to turn on the screen of my laptop. Someone sended a MSN to me, my old classmate asked me to come tomorrow to fix a fuse. Now he is offline. I answered OK and closed the window. I looked e-mule, when Strify silently walked behind me and scared hell out of me.
"You too canīt get a sleep?"
"I wanted to drink water, itīs hot here and iīm thirsty."
I donīt blame him, summers are usually hot and dry lately in Estonia. Old wood window is open, wind moves it and hinges of the window made a low noise. Strify drinked a glass of water and went back to sleep. I was surfing in internet for a while, looking random pages. We eat breakfast at 9 am. He combed his hair in front of the mirror in bathroom. My two cats are sleeping on a bed, i put cat food on their plate and water into the bowl. We left the apartment near 10 am and rode with my Gaz 927 IE to Tallinn, where his friends were waiting at the airport. They were just going on plane when suddenly all flights were canceled. I heared it from the radio, that Estonian goverment closed the border for a while after a big explosion wave in Latvia. There was police forces coming from downtown to airport. All passengers were searched out, they were informed about current terror attack in Latvia and closing of borders. I turned around and went after the third police vehicle to there and waited. My car was looked throw, and one policeman gave me a small green piece of paper. Yu walked out, he is pissed off. Strify was next and he tried to calm him down. Someone was arrested, he was cought with drugs. Luminor walked out and sitted on a cracky old curbstone. Their equipment were scanned, but nothing was taken away. Strify saw me and waved. I drived closer. Strify asked for a favour from me to let them stay in my place for a while until the borders are opened again. I was ok with that, he waved Yu and Luminor to come here. Shin walked out, carring a guitar in a black bag. I helped them to put thing in my russian jeep and we waited Kiro. He came with the group of Poland turists and cursed everything in german. Polacks were laughing and answered in polish language. He runned when Strify said something in german to him. There was a traffic jam on Viljandi road so i take a round on a Pärnu freeway and through Saku. When we arrived to my hometown, in front of three block of flats, rain started to fall, lightning and loud thunderclap. Yu runned under the awning, while Strify walked calmly in rain. Rain started to stop. Shin sleeps in a car, leaning on a door, Strify opened a door, he wakes up and almost falls. Kiro and I laughed only. Luminor smokes a cigarett, sitting on a curbstone. I unlocked the front door, and we went up to second floor, i had some trouble unlocking the door, because the lock is a little bit broken after robbery four years ago. We eat pizza later, then we watch dvds.

Last edited by resr on Tue May 20, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/resr1286
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Sat May 10, 2008 9:17 pm

welcome Resr

Great fiction! Keep up the good work!

My life may be weird and boring and stupid to some, but at least its mine--not some assembly line, secondhanded, hand-me-down life. - Jeffree Star

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/oz_secret_mausoleum
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Tue May 13, 2008 1:35 am

Part: 2
Disclaimer: May occure curses Swearing . (Children learn those from media anyway.)
I donīt own anything about Cinema Bizarre or members of Cinema Bizarre, either i have no idea about their personalities or even seen them. I donīt own copyright of Cinema Bizarre names and other.
Summary: Strifyīs attempt to find a concert place in Estonia failed after a power failure.

Iīm bored, iīm so bored, sitting on a chair in a balcony. Itīs been 3 hours and Strify is still behind my laptop, talking with the maneger and others via MSN, looking some places to play concert and earn some cash. Days are getting hotter and hotter, air is so thick, that i can bite it. Yu, Kiro, Shin and Luminor went to walk.
I left Strify at my place and went to look, where others went. I found them in a impounded lake swimming, they called me to, but the water is too cold for me and i canīt swim. Later we came back to small village (Kehtna), eated a hamburger and rided to keava mountains, Strify came too, he gave up searching after the power went off again. He didnīt know, that the old automatic fuse inclined to trip by itself for no reason or because of old aluminium cables inside the wall sparks sometimes. I parked my car near the abandoned and half-burned cabin. Small size mountains are covered with trees, old gravel road goes to another village many kilometers away. Luminor climbs down the mountain. Yu after him, falls and slides on leaves into the small ditch 2 meters below.
Strify saw Yu after he standed up, ass wet. He sayd to Yu: "Was Sie pissen Ihre Hosen, oder was?" Shin is other side of the road and climbs up 55 degree mountain, Kiro after him. They look down at Yu and laughed to. I walked up that mount that they were climbed and so maded Kiro to do the same. Shin didnīt hold back and climbed after, tripps, slides, but crabs a branch growing from the ground and stopped. He contined and climbed to the top of the hill, while we slided back down to see Luminor climbing up the spruce, while Yu tries to climb up on wet leafs. Strify helped him, and Kiro holded Strify at the edge of the road. We stayed until the evening, when bugs started to appear. Lot of gnats were around. They runned into the car, while i was climbing up the mountain.
Later we talk about tomorrow, i showed them my basement, where i had some recording stuff from late 70īs, still operative. I helped them to but some stuff there. Later they practice and i was just listening. Strifyīs face was a little bit scary under a old two tube luminois lamp. Suddenly the wind grows and pushed the window open. Yu closed it. Lightning, thunder clap, another lightning shutted the power supply. We were scared in a dark basement, lightnings and claps started to appear more. Wind picked something up, something hitted someones car -SLÄM-, anothers car signal started to whistle. Lights went back on,
two tubes flashed independently until tubes litted permamently. Throttles hum almost silently, loudspeakers hum is barely audible too. We runned back to apartment, before the lights went off again. I could turn off all equipment, before power went off again. Lightning hitted the high voltage line wire and old insulator lit with loud hum. It stayed only for few seconds and lines were disconnected automatically. Storm were whole night and finally cleared in afternoon. Power was re-establish in evening.

Next is the storm aftermath and first concert in estonia.

Last edited by resr on Tue May 20, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Where is beta star?)
Back to top Go down
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Tue May 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Part: 3
Disclaimer: May occure curses anal probe . (Children learn those from media anyway.)
Summary: Preparing for and making a first concert in Tartu night club crowded with fans.

In the morning i waked up early, I put my jeans and t-shirt on and walked to kitchen to see the aftermath. There was debris everywhere, big pieces of metal sheets and a whole ethernit roof lied on a road, blocking it, so few cars had to make a round from the bus stop. White Honda Accort is upside down on a yellow Volkswagen Golf. Two street light poles are knocked down, downed high voltage line and a fallen trees. Strifyīs friend found a place in Tartu, just now the pop-up window went open. Yu was first to see it, Strify tried to keep him away from my laptop. Yu suceed to read the message and jumped from luck, Strify looked the window and sleepy Kiro asked about the rumble. I lifted small 3 meter lamp poles back up and tightened the screws at the base. They are not heavy, and just lifted from the base by the storm. I went back to kitchen.
Strify: "We are going to Tartu."
Kiro: "Why not Tallinn."
Me: "There is only an airport the active zone. The rest of the city is completly abandoned after a big mob destruction."
Luminor: "Yeah right, but it didnīt looked so."
Loz: "It is because there is gangs actually keeping the city as it was."
Loz walked in from the door and smiled.
Loz: "Hey, Iīm Loz. Play with me." He was readdy to fight.
Me: "Not now, we are busy, Loz. And i donīt belive they can handle you."
Loz: "Nah, Iīm just joking. Just want to see ya."
He walked away and closed the door. We went downstairs to get things on a jeep. Same time Shin waked up alone in a apartment, he though they forgot him and runned to the window to see jeep standing under it and Strify messing with cables. Like a snake nest. Shin murmured to himself, fondles a cat and walked downstairs to help Strify.
Strify: "Shin, jeez. Go back upstairs and put some clothes on, this village may be half-empty, but it is still public area, dummie."
I never seen someone can blush so much. Yu came with a large speaker and rolled his eyes. A car passed on a road and Shin went back up to apartment to get dressed. Few people lifted the white vehicle away from the yellow and insurence guy made some pictures of those cars. I went to gas station to get some gas. We eat cornflakes later and then get readdy to go Tartu. Two hours of riding throw Türi and Põltsamaa and we were there. Doors were opened at 6 pm. In half hour the whole club was full of fans, some were the tourists, who was left here after the lock-down. The concert was publicized in many radios last night. Concert was great as usually for them. Fan-girls screamed insanely, they were crowded near the stage. When they singed the song "Escape to the Stars", Yu didnīt use the synth and singed only. I standed in a crowd near two local girls, who screamed so loud, that i lost my hearing from one ear. After the concert they gave authograms to the people. Then they rested and i brought money from the owner of the club, who was amazed of a amount of sell of tickets. 23ī000 euros for a night. For that summary you can buy a house and a new Audi. I gave the money to Strify who divided the money with all members of band and gave some to me for helping them out. I carried things back to jeep and we went back to Kehtna. I drived, they sleeped. I choosed a road throw canion, that formed
after earthquake. Road has some lights at the edge of the road on old telephone poles or mounted on a mountain wall. KPT distribution transformer is rosted and hummed audibly, when i drove by it. There is still some of those from early 70īs still in use. I saw a disconnect switch arcing and stopped the car. I took the keys from pocket and opened a padlock and disconnected the switch. Then i connected on again. Arc between contacts didnīt reappear, so i locked the padlock again. Luminor watched the whole operation I made.
Luminor: "You are an electrician, right?"
Me: "Yep. Since i was a kid."
They were sleepy after a long night, Strify took Shin and I took Yu from the car up to second floor, Luminor sitted at ground floor on a stairs and fell back asleep. Greight. I went back down the stares to bring him too.

Last edited by resr on Tue May 20, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Tue May 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Part: 4
Paring: C.B. , me, border guards, shop keepers.
Summary: Finally borders are opened, but there no transportation, so i ride them to Berlin with my car, including detailed route from Kehtna to Berlin sweatdrop .
So here it goes:

Luminor waked up at night to go toilet. He switched the switch, small room went light blue and with that a loud explosion was unleashed. Sparks flied to the ground. Something went on fire but extinguished by itself. Strify waked up after a loud bang, he turned the light on, but room remained dark. He takes Luminorīs lighter and went to see electric box near. Main and one far end is tripped. He turned the main back on to see Luminor standing by the door.
Luminor: "Something went on fire."
Strify: "What?"
He looked the lamp above the door behind the board. Wire coming from the socket is blackened, some of the old pvc-insulation is burned and a copper ball is formed on a tip of the broken wire. He ripped the wire from the socket and detripped the automatic fuse. Bulb went on, Luminor went in and Strify back to sleep. Luminor found where the wire went, inside the closet, there was a dusty old looking ventilator with a asyncronous motor. Some part of it is rosted. Next morning i went to fix the wire, founded Strify in front, shitting in the toilet. I closed the door and went to kitchen. Rolled my eyes to Yu, who just stared me and eated a bread with sossage.
"Good morning."
"Good morning."
Strify went to bed, Luminor said something to him there. I heared Kiro and Shin practicing in a basement throw a ventilation system. Yu started to draw something, Luminor came, bedheaded and sleepy. He made a cup of coffee, made a cheese bread for himself, sit down behind the desk and start to eat. Old Latvian radio Riga-310 Stereo played radiostation Sky+. They heared from the news, that the organizers of the explosion wave is arrested and borders are open again. Strify came in a hurry, turned the volume up to hear the end of the first news. Unfortunatly all air lines were still closed for safety reason. Then Yu came with an idea to go on road and i was ok with that. I went to gas-station to take some gas, came back, helped them to put things on a car. I
helped Luminor to find his cell phone. He went to car, I gave my cats to neighbor to watch and feed them, alarmed my apartment, locked the door and went to car. And long ride begin. I turned to right onto the Viljandi road, turned right near Hepa gas-statin and straight to Põlma, there i turned left towards Järvakandi, turned left before Kergu to go throw Sohlu, in Viluvere I waited for train to pass and proceeded. After the few kilometers the road was splitted into two, I turned left onto the gravel road. No problem to go on that road thanks to good russian leaf shock absorbers. I turned right towards Aluste, near Sikana road was blocked and i made a round throw Alt-massu/Rahnoja/Tahkuse/Piitsaoja gravel road. I turned right on a regulated crossroad in Pärnu, over a Pärnu Bridge, turned left onto Riia road, throw Raeküla, where i growed up, those streets are my childhood home. Now it is diffrent, but still the same. Road goes straight ahead on that route to the Latvian checkpoint, guard checked my license and number plate from the computer and then let us throw. We went through Salacgriva to Saulkrasti, from there to Riga, to go to shop to buy some food. We conntinued, by passing many regulated crossroads and maded finally to highway. Continued to go to Bauska, turned left towards the Raubonys, turned right after that, through Pasvalys many Harley-Davidsons came from nowhere,
they passed us, some of them waved to use, we waved back. They went ahead of us, their speed was over 100 km/h! We went through Piniava, walked a little, then continued towards Kaunas. After Kaunas I turned to right towards Stanaiciai, near Adomiškés I turned left to Kalvaria to buy a food from a local shop, I tanked my car from a nearest local gas station, went over Poland border, where the security guard checked the license, again. In Suwalki i turned left from Generala Kazimierza Pulaskiego onto the Utrata towards Rondo Unii Europejskiej, took third exit on that roundabout onto the Wojska Polskiego, few kilometers after the Stare Gatne i turned right towards Nowinka, turned left at Szczebra, in Augustów, i turned right onto the Aleja Wyszyńskiego, on
regulated crossroad i went straight onto the 29 Listopada, second exit on Rondo Marconiego roundabout, on Brostowskiego i turned right to Chreptowicza street, took third exit on a roundabout, proceeded on Wojska Polskiego, then on Kopemika into Grajewo, on Marszalka Józefa Pilsudskiego out of Grajewo, second exit from a roundabout before Szczuczyn, after that I turned right, then turn to left to remain on main road. Turn left at crossing with route 647 towards Stawiski, through Lomza to continue on route 61 on Wojska Polskiego, on Lomžyńska to I Armä Wojska Polskiego, then on Romulda Traugutta onto Mostówa, over the Stary Most Bridge, second exit on a roundabout to Warszawska street, over the railroad, on Róžan roundabout took the second exit, straight through Pultusk, they laughed over a fact that one street name is translated from estonian to english is "3 house". In Serock i turned right from Pultuska street to Zakroczymska street, in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki town i did right turn from Žolnierzy Wrešnja to Generala Wiktora Thommée, continued on route 62 on Bylych Wiežniów Twierdzy Zakroczymskiej, then on Plońska, then on Ostrzykowizna i turn left to stay on Route 62, then turn right to stay on route 62, straight through Czerwińsknad Wisla on Warszawska, continued on route 62, almost through Wyszogród and at the other side i took third exit on a roundabout
to continue on route 50, over the long-long bridge, at a roundabout near Janów i took a third exit and proceeded towards route 50, then took on another roundabout first exit onto route 2, i turned left onto Poznańska street in Lowicz, then turned left onto Zamkowa street, over a bridge, continued on route 14, turned left to stay on route 14, through Stryków, on Sosnowiec roundabout i took first exit, on ramp onto highway A2, exit highway at end by turning to right, continue on route 305, at roundabout i took second exit onto route 2/E30, turn right to continue on route 2, entering Germany two guards waked them up to get authogram. After getting it they let us through, without checking anything. I continued on highway 12, took an exit onto A10 towards Magdeburg/Potsdam/Dresden/Berlin-Zentrum, then took an exit onto A113 towards Berlin, then turned left to continue on A100, took exit at 20-Tempelhofer Damm for B96 and turned onto B96, then i was leaded by sleepy Strify to in front of their apartment building. They called me in their apartment and Strify made a sleeping place on a couch.

Last edited by resr on Thu May 22, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Wow really enjoying this so far =]

My life may be weird and boring and stupid to some, but at least its mine--not some assembly line, secondhanded, hand-me-down life. - Jeffree Star

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/oz_secret_mausoleum
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Sat May 24, 2008 1:05 pm

Thanks for support, Oz.

Part: 5
Paring: C.B. , me, sound guy, people in Berlin.
Disclaimer: May occure curses Swearing boring . (Children learn those from media anyway.)
Summary: My adventures in Berlin, fight between Strify and Yu ended with Yu leaving the studio, Luminor to cry and Strify to not to come home at night.

I waked up in a morning, i looked a clock and it was half past eleven. I dressed myself and looked for others. There is Kiro sleeping in a back room, other rooms are empty. There is a sheet of paper and keys on a desk in a kitchen. I looked the paper, it was written in german to Kiro, signed Strify. I started to explore the kitchen. First I founded a cleaning powders and all kind of liquids, massage oils. I closed the door silently. I opened a next door and two pans and a big pot falled on a floor with big noise. Kiro waked up, i heared him moving out of his bed. He came into kitchen and i put pot onto my head and smiled.
Kiro: "Morning, noisy sneaky," Kiro smiled back.
Me: "Morning, sleepy."
I opened another closet and a smell of pepper an spicis flowed against me. I sneezed, closed the door and put pot and pans back to their place and closed the door. Kiro opened a door of a fridge, what looked more like a closet to me. I took some cheese, butter and closed the door. Kiro opened another door and took a bread on a table, readed a paper, looked at me trying to figure out how to open a plastic bag around the bread. My teeth! One bite and an useful hole is made. Kiro rolled his eyes, he never saw a plastic bag been opened with teeth. I spitted a piece of plastic into my hand and throwed it into the bag, where the plastic stuff was.
"You have good teeth, ya know."
Kiro went behind the computer and started to look e-mails. I took a glass and poured a water from a faucet. I eat, he took a box of salad and eated it a little. Then we went outside, he telled me that he shows me the town, and we walked to a big square, where was a big building with brass horseis on top of it. There was many tourists in that area. We walked in a park and he talked with some girls there in german of course and i havenīt got a clue what are they talking about. They looked at me, i looked away, looked them again and girls just laughed. Girls came with us, i walked after them and whistled after "Just be" by Dj Tiesto. One girl looked back at me and i stop whistling. She made Wink to me. Kiro told me to wait with girls and went in the studio, he came back
and called us with him. I walked in a halls of studio, caose he told me to not to come after them into the room. I was lost, somehow i found a way to basement. I spent few hours running around in a basement, when suddenly I was called back by Yu. He told me that they all started to look after me few minutes ago and he saw me from the security screen. I showed him how fast I am by accelerating in a hall to the elevator. He directed me to another room, where everyone else were watching TV.
Strify: "Wo finden Sie ihn?"
Yu: "In einem Keller."
Kiro: "Was tat er da? Geführte rund?"
Yu: "Ja, er tat. Verdammt er ist schnell."
Luminor smiled, Strify just looked at me and turned away to watch the TV. Yu just smiled and sitted down.
Strify: "Lassen Sie sich nicht von ihm aus den Augen gelassen. Ok?"
Yu: "OK. Ich kann das tun, es ist wie nach der Beobachtung eines Kindes."
I sitted on a floor in front of them. Nothing intresting to watch, a fashion show. I lied on a floor and watched the ceiling. Two tube lamp was on, one bulb is grey and blinks. I listened the music, closed my eyes and Shin poured water onto my face. I watched them, they laughed. Show ended, at last. They started to record the new song. Yu watched me few times, eye contact, i turned my eyes to see Strify doing his movements and laughed at him. I thought that he choked while recording, cause he hold his arm at his brest. Kiro looked at me, Shin smiled. I putted my face against the sound insulating glass and looked at them. Sound guy looked at me wierdly. I went to toilet, came back to see Yu lit on fire by Strify, using only words. Kiro said to me to not to worry about them.
They were fighting again like brothers. Sound guy laughed, Shin came in and rolled his eyes, Luminor tried to calm them down and gived up. He sitted down and i sitted between Luminor and Kiro. Luminor cried onto my shoulder, Strify said something bad to him. I calmed him down somehow, it is first time iīve seen a dude crying onto my shoulder. Yu left, he waved me with him, Luminor came too, he didnīt want to stay there.
Yu told to Luminor: "Alles ist in Ordnung, Luminor. Sie sind nicht hässlich, nur ist er jetzt wütend. Gehen Sie zu Fuß, mit ihm in einem Park oder in einer Stadt."
Luminor answered silently: "Vielen Dank, Yu."
Yu: "Tun Sie ihn nicht verlieren, ok?"
Luminor: "OK."
We walked in a city, went through some shops, he showed me some cool places in Berlin, even a nightclub, where Kiro sometimes is a Dj. we stayed in a club,
where a local band was playing music. After the show we went back to their apartment, Strify havenīt comed back, he was all night away. Later at night we
watched dvd-s with Yu and Kiro. Shin had a small headaxche, so he made a cup of tea and took a tablet of aspirin and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Sun May 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Part: 0
Paring: Kiro, Strify, Yu, me, doctors.
Disclaimer: May occure curses affraid . (Children learn those from media anyway.) And children, donīt drink alcohol, of course.
Summary: Four years ago, it is 2008, i still dreamed about them, but havenīt yet seen them.

I waked up in a hospital, it was Kiro, who took me thear. Some medical technology is attached to my body, oscilloscope shows my vital marks. All i could remember was that a party with my colleges in Tõstamaa i drinked a lot of alcohol and fell to sleep, waked up inside the stairway, seeing Kiro alreaddy calling ambulance. I looked in the empty room. How i get here? Am i really in Germany? Doctor came to see me, he injected somekind of liquid in my arm, i fell back to sleep and heared him saying "Go back to sleep, it is all right. You need to rest." Iīm in Germany, defenetly, because in Estonia doctors donīt speak english with german accent, but how... I...
I waked up few days later and saw Kiro sleeping near my bed on a chair. I looked a calender, itīs been a week since i waked up in a stairway. I tried to do a sound, but only sound came was a fuzzy whistle. Kiro waked up, he looked at me and smiled.
Suddenly the picture went fuzzy and i waked in a another hospital, I saw Kiro standing by the bed, doctor asked me:
"Kuidas sa tunned? On sul väga halb olla? Või valutab sul midagi?"
"Ei doktor."
Kiro looked older, he smiled at me again and said: "You have been in coma for three years and keeped saying my name, Kiro."
"I have been in coma for three years?"
He nodded.
It was a dream, or wasnīt?
Kiro started to leave when i asked him: "Have i been in hospital in Germany?"
"No you donīt have been there. Rest and heal, my bandīs fan."
So it was dream after all. I went back to sleep. Two weeks later i got out of the hospital, my home village is completly changed. There where buildings once stood, was only ruins. I sitted on a broken concrete, and picked up a rosted and smashed luminaire, what was near my bed. A dual 18 watt bulb lamp with one throttle and two starters. One is still intached, second one is gone, only a socket is left. I took the starter with aluminium cover out of itīs socket and put it in my pocket. This small thing is all i have left of my home, my sound and light system, that took years to build. Kiro, Strify and Yu came, they looked the ruins and whistled from
expression. Boxes of flats are torn apart panel by panel and mixed with inside of rooms. There is marks of digging, people searched for bodies, nearby field is covered with crosses. Something came at night when people sleeped. No sirens were alarm people, thatīs a first tornado here.
Me: "This is where i lived, i think. This lamp was on my roomīs wall." I picked a broken luminaire and throwed it away.
Strify: "So this is the place where you live... lived."
Yu and Strify were talking with each other.
Yu said: "Come with us, we need a hand for maintaining the equipment. I heard years ago, that you are an electrician, right?"
Me: "Yeah sure, lets go then."
I left my hometown, or what is left of it.
I waked up with scream, hit my head against the metal electric box above my head. It hurts dammit. I turned on four incadesent light bulbs connected in series into pairs. Everything is normal, last night drinking has still some effect. I turned the lights off and fall to sleep again.

Last edited by resr on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed letters, broken keyboard, a little add too... Met? jeez)
Back to top Go down
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:05 am

Part: 6,7&8
Paring: C.B. and me, other people.
Disclaimer: May occure curses Suspect . (Children learn those from media anyway.) And children, donīt drink alcohol, of course.
edit 1: Joleen and Toto are users in C.B. hungarian fansite and this story contains or is inspired of their stories.
Summary: I live with them for a while, helping them.

part 6:

Shin went early to his sisterīs home to wake up his sister Toto to send her to school. Strify was nervous, he wasnīt readdy to go to school yet. I helped to
pack notebooks to his backpack, Yu and Kiro had allreaddy packed their stuff. We eat breakfast by the table. Strify looked at the clock and said suddenly.
"We are late, hurry." Quikly we ran into the car and i took them after Strifyīs instructions to their college. I looked with Kiro for his class
location, it was his first year in this school. We used my old walkie-talkies. On a second floor i saw Strify kissing Shinīs sister and I runned away.
I found the room at the end of the corridor. Kiro came with running. He gave me my walkie-talkie, thanked and went to class. Now i have almost whole day on
myself, so i went to gas station to take propane gas for my car. Then i wondered around the city, but bored and went to apartment. I surfed in a internet
for a whileuntil i was called by Kiro to come after them. They were kissing each other, Strify went to Shinīs sisterīs home to help her. I listened
Static-X, song name is "Cannibal", next is "Destroy all". Agressive music keeps me awake while driving in this sleepy city. Kiro told me to go to shop, so
i parked my car and when i was readdy to go and alreaddy out of the car i noticed Kiro and Yu were too close to each other.
"Kiro, Yu, out of the car! Now! Jeez. Find a room or something."
Kiro and Yu comed out of the car, both were blushing. I turned the car alarm on.
We walked in the supermarket, I looked something to eat at evening, pizza looks great and some cheese too, two bottles of juice and some food stuff and i
went at the end of the line. I payed with cash, what Strify gave me to keep his band and myself feeded. When i walked outside, a robber was runned from the
shop area and tried to run from the security guards. I hitted him with the left leg and he fell. Guards jumped onto him, another one took a plastic bag and
looked inside of it. A stolen cd-player came out. He thanked me and they took the thief into the separated room. I looked for Kiro and Yu, who looked for
some new clothes and buyed some. Then we went back to my car and went to apartment. I helped Shin with his homework and Yu helped Kiro. Later Strify came
home and copied his homework from Shinīs workbook. Later we eat and watch my DVD i found one day in a pocket of the car back door. DVD is "Saw 2". Strify and
Yu really liked that new horror movie, Shin, Kiro and Luminor were watching it just for intrest of first time seen.

part 7:

I was forced by Strify to take 15 liters of distilled water into my drunk, cause he had that "feeling" again. Kiro was same side with me, he wanted to take
his bass-guitar with him to play in a school project to get high grade in music and was very dislike of idea of bringing distilled water with him.
I took them to school, but Strify left his water into my carīs drunk. I went into the city, wandered around again, when suddenly I saw a car standing by the
road and a girl waving desperately. I pulled over, probably it is technical problem, couse she didnīt had blinkers on.
"Hay...can you give me a hand with my car,please?"
"Of course, whatīs the problem?"
"I runned out of water and iīm allreaddy late for school."
"I have water. Nah, hear use this."
I took a one 5 liter bottle of distilled water and gave it to her. Then I opened a cooling tank and poured water in it.
"Thanx, i thought i be hear forever. Is Shin at school?"
"Yes, he is."
We waved as i left and she went to other direction. I parked my car in a free use parking lot and went to park. Bird are singing, it is warm, queit and
peacful. I sitted on a bench and looked ducks swimming in a pool. Then i was bored and went to cinema to watch Shrek 3. After that i went back to school to
watch Yu and others running on stadium and teacher yelling on someone. After class i walked with Yu, Joleen and Shinīs sister, they had a free hour after
the gym class. I helped them with chemistry test, i was outside under the window and listened to the class and gave answers to Yu through earphone, what
teacher didnīt sawed. After the school day i gave a ride for Strify, Shin and Shinīs sister Toto. Then i picked up Yu, Luminor, Kiro and Joleen and went to
their apartment to study for tomorrow history test. I made a small crib to Joleen, where i printed numbers of historical years in letter size 3 mm. She put
it into her pocket. Then i helped them with searching answers for questions from a drama book, because the literature teacher gave that for homework. Later
we go to a night club, where Kiro worked. I listened to the music, while others were dancing. Then i started to dance like that dude from the video of
Prodigy - No Good. Kiro played my favorite song "Faithless - God is a Dj" club remix version. Later when i tired, i went to bar to get a glass of juice.
Barman asked from me: "No alcohol?"
I answered: "Iīm a sober driver, i need to take 6 people to home."
"Ok, here is your juice." He poured orange juice from pack to glass and gave to me, i gave money and left a tip too. Then i drinked the juice slowly, after
i finished the glass, i putted the glass on a bar table and went back to do some crazy stuff: breakdancing, when a faster song came. People circled around me
and gave some courage with yelling for me. Another dude with the hat started to break too, and what a fight it was, it lasted forever. He gave up after
three hours of dancing. I got 50€ from him. Party lasted to the 3:00, I took them back to our apartment. Joleen sleeped with Strify in his room. They all
have their own room, exept me, I sleep on a couch in a living room.

Part 8:

"Gosh, my head hurts," Joleen said to herself when waking up in the morning, "I think I've had way too many vodka shots. What day is it?"
"It's saturday," mumbled Strify from the other bed in the room.
Joleen freaked out. What the hell is this guy doin' in the same room with me?
"You we're kinda out last night. Do you always drink like that? You threw up 3 times." he rolls his eyes.
"I swear, I thought that was still water with lemmon!" she smiles innocently.
Ah, anyway, looks like I slept with my clothes on(as I always do after a night clubbing) again! Damn,whenever am I gonna learn to bring my PJs? Strify,on the
other hand was fresh and perky! He was standing on the bed reading one of his coursebooks.He got up the bed,threw a towel on my face and went "Go take a
shower, your eye-shadow is all over your face". Of course Joleen went straight to the shower.
Meanwhile Toto came over for breakfast! When she asked where Strify and Joleen is, I said he's in the room right next to the bathroom and didnīt know
where Joleen is.
Toto went angry in the room only to find Strify all by himself, reading.
"Ok, where is she?"
"In the shower."
"OMG, how could you do this to me?" asked Toto furious.
"Calm down love. She needed supervising, she was dead-drunk. I offered to stay here with her so she wouldn't do anything too stupid. Come here."
They hug and kiss gently when suddenly Shin walks into the room all depressed. I said to Shin all the same.
"I expected more of you guys" said Shin.
'Gosh u'r dumb", said Toto. Slapping one over the back of his head.
"Oh, did she have a bit too much to drink again?"
Both Strify and Toto aproved and went out of the room.
Meanwhile, Joleen came out of the shower,looking almost decent. Found Shin in the room and made her famous *it's not entirelly my fault* face.
"I don't really like it when you drink this much. Your liver is gonna be sorry."
"Sorry. I have issues, I know." Joleen said and went to hug him.
They came out of the room. Everyone was sitting at the big table in the kitchen, eating breakfast. All of a sudden Joleen see Kiro looking like he's on a
major hangover too.
"Let me guess. You bought the bottle?" Joleen asked.
"Please, noise just botheres me at this time of the day." said Kiro grinning.
Everyone laughed their butts off and continued to have breakfast. ―.
When we ended with eating, we went with my Gaz 927 IE to the beach area near Heiligedamm. I had enough liquid methan to go there and come back too. They went
to swim, i watched at the shore, cause i canīt swim at all, cause i sink like a rock, ass first. I layd down on a sand and slept for few seconds, then i was
splashed wet by Yu. They laughed, i throughed some sand, what wind picked up and carried away. Funny. Later, when sun started to set, we went back to
Berlin and go to watch movie in a cinema. I took Joleen to home after watching the movie and then stopped the car i front of the box of flats. We went up the
stairs. Strify and Toto kissed each other gently, I looked something to eat in a kitchen, big pot and two pans fell on a floor again. Why the hell i look for
food from there? I opened the fridge, it is almost full from last shopping. I took melted cheese and closed the door. Then i took bread from closet and made
sirup water for myself. I eat in a kitchen when i heared wierd noises in Strifyīs room. I ignored it, nothing important to me. I finished with eating and
went to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:04 am

Part: 9
Paring: C.B. and me, other people.
Disclaimer: May occure curses What a Face . (Children learn those from media anyway.) And children, donīt drink alcohol, of course.
Warning: Nudity and curses. Under 18 donīt take seriously.
Summary: I went back home for work. I vas visited by them after they gave concert on a field in Kehtna.

Yu made breakfast in a kitchen, others were still sleeping. He waked them up and we eat around the big kitchen table. Strify made a joke about Kiro. We
laugh and finish our breakfast.
It is time to go home, they gave me food and a new cd they just released. I thanked them, they waved when i drived away back to Estonia. I drived whole day
and night. It rained at night, when i was in Lietuva. I was back home next morning. My cats are alive, my neighbor took good care of them. I gave some money
for helping. I let them loose in my apartment after i dealarmed it. They fight with each other and ran to the balcony, when i opened the door to there.
I took dry food from the closet and poured it into bowl, then i changed the water in another bowl. Then i took cat food from the fridge and gave to cats.
Then i put the cd into the player and listened it through, same time i drawed a picture in my laptop. Then i went to sleep and rested for a while. I waked up
when my cat attacked my feet.
Same time Strify, Yu, Luminor, Kiro and Shin made a new song at studio. Soon, when they finish their school, they are making a tour in Europe nations. I hope
they come to Estonia too this time.
Next day i go to work, i help to fix a transformer point near Keava. Later at evening Strify called me, he was sad, he had fight with her girlfriend and she
runned away. I calmed him down, i told him to talk with her and so on...
He thanked me next day. I was on a top of the high voltage pole, when he called. They call me randomly, when they need an advise or idea. I off course help
them, when i can. I found another throttle at trashyard and put it where that noisy one was. Old one exploded and fall apart, when i turned lights on one
night. Now i have five reserve throttles on my table. There is stuff everywher in my work room. I cleaned dust in apartment and washed the floor.
They visited next summer and made a concert on a field near Kehtna. After the concert they stayed at my place for a night. At night, thunderstorm started,
then the wind started to grow, lightning were all the same. They watched the storm by the window, I wathed it too. Street lights turn off and started tu turn
on one by one. Storm slowed down later, so we could sleep. Next morning i found Yu with me in a same bed. He said :
"Sorry. After you went to sleep, the storm worsened again."
Me: "It is ok to be afraid of the storm, Yu. Donīt worry about it."
We stretched our hands and he went out of the bed, naked. I rolled my eyes to me and lied back and watched light bulbs above my head. He dressed himself and
looked at me blushing.
Yu: "Ups, sorry. my habits is hard to lose. I like to sleep naked."
Me: "Nah, no problem. Just donīt leak it."
"Okeis."
Okeis? What the hell? That is girlish. I looked him, he got his pants on and jeans too. I managed to not to fall in love with that dude. Anyway. I put my
jeans and t-shirt on. He went to bathroom to clean his face. I looked something to eat in a kitchen. I opened a fridge, took my macarons and fried it. I put
those on plate, he eats it. I put my part on my plate and started to eat too. We just finished, when Strify waked up and came, went back at half way to kitchen
to put clothes on and came again blushing.
Strify: "Morning, Martin. I forgot we are at your place. Sry."
Me: "Donīt worry. I didnīt even looked that way." Seriusly, i watched Yuīs face, he made some funny faces. Strify saw Yu and said:
"Morning, Yu."
Yu: "Morning."
Strify: "You sleeped with Martin?"
Yu: "Yeah. I was scared all by myself and Shin didnīt want me between you two."
I went to work and they stayed at my place. At evening when i was going home, Yu came with Kiro and Luminor.
Yu: "Donīt go home yet, they did it at least four times and are still doing."
Me: "What? Are you serious?
Yu: "Of course."
Me: "Lets go back, i have an idea." I made my faimous *I have a plan* face.
We went back, they really wanted to know what iīm planning.
I went to basement, i opened my basement block. Inside there was a panel with buttons and four lights. I pressed a switch and siren in my apartment started
to ring. Serious voice telled: " This is a tornado warning. This is a tornado warning. Please remain calm and go to nearest basement or tornado shelter. This
is not a drill. If basement and shelter is not awaiable, go to closed room with now windows." Loud hum shaked windows and Strify and Shin runned outside,
both scared. Luminor and Kiro laughed, Yu smiled and Strify was so pissed off that he chased me to he nearest fence, where i jumped over the fence using my
parkour skills and he didnīt catched me. He hitted the fence and yelled at me in german: "Was zum Teufel sind Sie dabei... Bist du verrückt. Was sind Ihrer
Meinung nach ist es ein Witz oder was, du Scheiße Kopf!" He hit the wall again. "SCHEIßE!" He hit the fence again and again. I showed my tongue and runned
away, made a big loop and when i was back at my apartment, i was caught by Strify. He scared me, Yu and Shin managed to calm him down before. Yu showed me
thumbs up later.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 am

cool. keep up the good work
i wanna see where this goes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
resr
Mini Fan
Mini Fan

PostSubject: Re: My story...   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Part: 10
Paring: C.B. and me.
Disclaimer: May occure curses What a Face . (Children learn those from media anyway.) And children, donīt drink alcohol, of course.
Warning: Under 18 donīt take seriously.
Summary: After losing my job, when power plant was shut down after the population went near 0, i left the Kehtna to live and work for C.B. as a electrician and technical engineer. I live with them, they builded a room to me where the TV was.

Two months later:
I lost the purpose of maintaining the power lines after the power plant was shut down. There was no "need" to run the "wasteland" with that. Now Iīm here, maintaining their equipment. I sit behind the speaker, trying to figure out, why there is no bass. Filter is ok, so that means the speaker is damaged. I took the screwdriver from the backbag and opened the speaker. "Dust! Dammit!" Big cloud of dust flied out of there. Shin sniffed and tried to vawe away the dust. Strify walked in and out of the room. He had new clothes, jeez. He changes those like six times a day. Kiro came, he looked at Strify and me and smiles. He makes Wink and picks a pile of dust and throwed poor Strify, he was dusty as hell. Strify went to change his clothes, we laughed. I smiled back and whiped some dust off my jeans and sneakers, what Shin gave me after the accident, when my own 12 years old cheap chinese one lost its sole, when we were walking on street. Strify came back, wtf? What the hell he is wearing. I laughed so hard, that i almost couldnīt breathe and hit my head against the floor.
Me: "What happened to you, Strify, got an impact..." Strify looked at me. "...With a truck! Jeez." He looked like he was went through the huge centrifugal ventilator or something. Shirt that he weared, was hole stuck on a hole, his jeans is so hacked, that there was more air than fabric. Shin and Yu laughed on top of each other. Strify was so embarrased, that he turned sharply and went back to dressing room, red as a old LED. Luminor played something on keyboard, i whistled the song Haindling - Bayern des samma mia. I metered a resistance of the speaker. Catcha! There is the problem! A loose wire. I connect it and screw the panel back. I whispered lyrics of the same song. Yu looked at me and Kiro sneaked a microphone near me, so my voice was comed from the speaker in front of me (!). I loudened my voice and Strify hit my head once after i said word "bier". Others were just smiling and laughed, after Yu lost control of himself and laughed.
Strify: "It is not funny. And you, boy. One word of drinking again today and i beat you."
I walked near the door and sayed as loud as i can: "I drinked 4 liters of vodka one night." Strify started to chase me, he was so pissed of. I showed tongue in hall. In a basement he catched me and kissed. Then he poked me down and i runned away, when he wasnīt focused on me. lol! Iīm not gay, dunno what he wanted to do. I went back in their practice room, Yu came after me in case something happened and we meeted on a half way. He was glad i runned away before Strify done that. Yu knowed that he loses his control, when he is pissed off. Strify came few minutes later, he washed his hands and came to room. He grinned to me, Yu standed near me in a protective pose. Strify smiled to him and pulls a paper from his pocket. He singed, his voice was higher than usual. After the practice we went to cinema to watch the new horror movie that was released. Later we went to club to find it been closed for maintaining after last night fight. So we went to bar to eat some and home to watch movies. They builded me a room, that was a place for TV. I work for them for that and iīm glad they took my radio collection and lighting fixtures, though those looked ugly and buyed some cables so i could place those on a wall and connect stuff with electricity. Strify never liked those and wanted to buy newers much "stylish" ones but Yu told to keep expensives limited. At least Luminor took some wallpaper. I started to glue it on a wall as best as i can, but ended with asking help from Kiro and Yu. After the gluing of wallpaper finished, they left
and i fixed some details. Then i listened Senser - Lizard with earphones and watched four long light bulbs glowing bright in my old lamps on ceiling. It is raining, i hear raindrops hit the roof through my earphones, so i turned volume up. I layed on my bed and stared lamps on ceiling and fell asleep. Strify came at night to go to toilet, he saw light in my room. He opened the door to see me sleeping, earphones on and music plaing. He whispered "Good night." and turned lights off and went to toilet. After that he went to sleep, after hearing that my music still plaing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story...   

Back to top Go down

My story...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1