Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 pm

We don't have a topic for discussion, and I think we should Very Happy

So, any songs you like, dislike, or impressions of the album?
We wanna know ^^

-----

I didn't really have that many hopes for this cd, because they had gotten to America and I thought they were gonna change a lot. They did, but I still love them as much as I ever have. They are much more electro than they were before, but still they have a meaning in all of their songs, and I love the texts. I think Luminor's voice would've been great on some of the songs, like My Obsession, but he's gone from the band and I can't change that.
I love the album, and I'm just really happy when I listen to it. Especially My Obsession andI don't wanna know(if you got laid) I like the music and the tension they make. The song I liked the text best, was Erase and Replace. But I love all of the songs, really n_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrifyGorki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:04 pm

i bought Toyz album. and i love love it !! espeacially , i love My obsession song. Its a very emotional song i've ever listen. and Toyz song its amazing. In this album lots of electros and rock but this album bettter than Final Attraction album ! Ofcourse, final attraction album is good but Toyz album amazing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Yeah, my obsession is amazing Very Happy
I really like this album a lot, I don't know if I like it better than Final Attraction.

This sound is better than the last, but the start to Sad day for happiness and Tears in vegas are really alike... And I hate when songs are alike, lol. Also the fact that, even though the lyrics are good, well, they always are, they were better in the last album, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:32 am

(Y) Ai Laik Eet. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?   

Back to top Go down

Cinema Bizarre Toyz - What do you think?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1