Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Band Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*ich_habe_Tollwut*

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Band Questions.   Tue May 11, 2010 5:37 am

Ok, I've known about CB for a total of.... 5 days, and they topped Tokio Hotel the moment i listened to them. I don't know how i found out they broke up or something, and Lemior (excuse my spelling) or who ever left because he was sick and was replaced, then THEY broke up but then they wanted to party with Space Cowboy or something....
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Will some on PLEASE just tell me a little bio of the band up to RIGHT now? please?
~Danke.
Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimerajamm

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Band Questions.   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:36 am

*ich_habe_Tollwut* wrote:
Ok, I've known about CB for a total of.... 5 days, and they topped Tokio Hotel the moment i listened to them. I don't know how i found out they broke up or something, and Lemior (excuse my spelling) or who ever left because he was sick and was replaced, then THEY broke up but then they wanted to party with Space Cowboy or something....
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Will some on PLEASE just tell me a little bio of the band up to RIGHT now? please?
~Danke.
Question
any one answer this question confused confused confused confused
thank

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Band Questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1