Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?

Go down 
+13
Moonwalker
TheBizarre
resr
Storm
cricketpoor
hheta_
ThisCityIsDead
Juzinha.S
kachiiko
Snowbear
Oz
Ich_Bin_Hughes
Katie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker
Moonwalker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-11

How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:06 am

Well, I've been a Tokio Hotel fan for over a year and I usually visit some fan forums. I found out that many of the fans there also liked Cinema Bizarre.
Then, just after the performance of TH in Rock In Rio Lisboa, I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me she had listened to some CB musics and that she had liked. I, as a really curious girl, went to Imeem.com and found a CB playlist. I've listene to it and I liked very much.
3 days ago, I got curious about the people behind this cool songs and I found this website. When I saw Kiro's pictures, I totally fell in love with him... And now, here I am! lol

Their songs are really addictive! I just can't stop listening!
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:23 am

Yayayayayayayayaaaaaay! Very Happy

I'm not that a big fan of TH anymore... I've fallen over to CB, and other reasons, but it takes time to explain xD
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Me neither, they've been hogged by America for too long. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah, that and that they say they do everything by themselves, while they have only written ONE song.
I mean, they haven't even been a part of Rette Mich.
-.-

So CB is better, they admit that they don't do it all by themselves.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:10 pm

i don't really care who writtes the material really, as long as they preform for real i'm not gonna bother with the thing behind the pen... but i have to admit th starts too feel distant right now, i still like the music but nothing seems to happen over here... though i can understand that they are focusing on america right now, pr-vise that is what i would have done as well.

but cb is starting to top my list, sorta i don't really have one but you know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:15 am

No, it's not that... xD It's that TH -pretended- to write it..

I wouldn't listen to many bands if it came down to who wrote the lyrics, cus I normally don't care, trust me.. xD
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:34 pm

that is the thing, i don't care if they pretend they do it either... it isn't important at all it is filed away in the same box as haircolor and sexuallity as far as i care, it is personallity, sometimes it messes S**t up like in axl rose but normally well who gives
Back to top Go down
BizexualDrummer1691

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 am

I liked Tokio Hotel and then one girl over FB was like there's a band Cinema Bizarre, I looked them up and now I am glad I did, if I didn't I probably wouldn't be who I am now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leptany_tamara
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:06 pm

TheBizarre wrote:
No, it's not that... xD It's that TH -pretended- to write it..

I wouldn't listen to many bands if it came down to who wrote the lyrics, cus I normally don't care, trust me.. xD

Woah woah woah!!! Bill does actually write the lyrics to the songs. just in German. It's the producers that translate them into English.
Back to top Go down
Cacee<3
Cacee<3

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm

I found them via. Boogie (Danish muic channel) and they played 'Escape to the stars'.
Well... I thought Kior was a girl?! Haha... xD
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Cacee, hahaha xD

@Snowy: No, they don't. I looked it up in the Schrei! So laut du kannst album, and there were just one song they hadn't had any help on. And some songs they werent' even in on. Rette Mich is by the producers. And Lieb die sekunde is mostly not Bill, and thema nr. 1 (a demo from2003) wasn't even made completly by them.

So yeah. They lied.
Back to top Go down
Cacee<3
Cacee<3

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Really, I thought they were some girls/gays... Haha... <3 but now i love them<3 mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 pm

TheBizarre wrote:
Cacee, hahaha xD

@Snowy: No, they don't. I looked it up in the Schrei! So laut du kannst album, and there were just one song they hadn't had any help on. And some songs they werent' even in on. Rette Mich is by the producers. And Lieb die sekunde is mostly not Bill, and thema nr. 1 (a demo from2003) wasn't even made completly by them.

So yeah. They lied.

Just because they have help with writing songs that does NOT mean they lie about writing them! At last they're crediting the producers for their help because not to do so really would be plagiarism. The way I see it is like Bill writes a rough draft of a song and the producers help him fine tune it. And anywayz, I understand that they alone don't write the songs whereas Dero writes all the songs for OOMPH! but really, that's no reason to slate them.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Snow, that's exactly the point. They say they to 100% by themselves. And that's not true. I don't slate bands if they get help, I slate them when they can't even say that they do.
If you can name one interview or video where they talked about this and didn't say they do everything, I'll believe it. But not before that.
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Hmmmm........... OK you're kind of right. But should they really need to say "the producers help us with songwriting"?
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Ah, didn't see this.
Well, imo they shouldn't say that they don't but, I don't really care naymore..

B.L. just told me that she saw an interview where Bill says the crew on tour are there with them and help them with songs, and that Bill gives his ideas to the record company people and then they do things together.
So I guess I was wrong..

But I don't listen to them anymore, because I just lost complete track of them and I don't get that feeling I did before when I watched interviews and heard their songs... so it's kinda dead to me.
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:55 pm

My friend introduced to them. Ive been offline for over two years due to many reasons but anyway I saved up and brought myself a laptop. I got back in touch with my old friends and I asked them if thetre were any bands that he could recommend and vola here I am.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Cool. I could never go two years without being online. I'd die.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm

two years? i don't go a week without going online somehow.... but i am happy you're here now:)
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Thank you cricketpoor,it was a pian but we could not get net in my area because we up up in the Welsh hills.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm

that sucks but it is a beautiful place to live Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Yeah must be beautiful up there.. ^^
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:04 pm

At the moment I cannot see for the rainclouds! Wales is experiencing very heavy rainfall and localised flooding.It is a lovely country when the sun makes a apperance.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Yeah, it's raining here too.
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Ah well back to cinema bizarre,the cd player will always work whether it's raining or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?   How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you come accross Cinema Bizarre?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next