Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)

Go down 
+3
Oz
Katie
Snowbear
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm

i hope things work out between you too, family is important, although sometimes you grow apart, i hope yoou'll get closer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Sorry for complaining was just feeling alittle sad we used to be so close and hang out with each otheer.We have not done that in months.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 pm

hey it is ok, if you need to talk about it i'm right here...

and i really do hope that it works out for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Thank you it is nothing seriuos was just sad because I am on holiday and thought it would be nice to spend some time with him but he isn't interested.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 pm

That's just too bad Gemma, I'm so sorry. :hug:

I'm back now btw, and I've gotten myself the swine flu Very Happy
Doesn't bother me, because it doesn't hurt any more than a regular cold lol. Only sad thing is that this is the last week before school, I actually had lots of plans, and now I can't go out the whole week.
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 pm

*Huggles* Get well soon.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Hope soo *glomps*
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Families arrr they drive me insane!!
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Yeah, me too.
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 pm

I want to swap mine for a more agreeable lot.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 am

I'd move out if I had the money to, because I am generally a person who likes to be alone lol. I'm not that antisocial, but I like my space. When I'm at home I am mostly in my room and I am cranky in the morning so yeah. Would be nice to move on my own, but I guess I'll have to wait till I have the money and all. And I could probably not be able to live with a friend either, I would just get annoyed, no matter how good friends we were. I'm weird when it comes to people. I love company but I retreat very easily..
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:35 pm

I am ther same I cannot stand to be around people all the time I need "me" time to just be alone and to think. When I was at uni I found it difficult because there were people around at all hours of the day and night and I cvould not switch off and relax. I would move out if I could but it is so expensive I cannlot afford to at the moment on the wages that I earn.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah... But someday we both will.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm

ARG. I wanted iTunes to be my best friend, but it won't. I don't have an iPod, and iTunes has some weird format that i can't get on my mp3player. It annoys the hell out of meee. But I bought four versions of I came 2 party. Just because it was in the single and cost me less than a real single would. I'm not gonna be best friends with i Tunes anyways.

And the remixes on the I came 2 party single sucks btw. They are so badly made that I don't want to listen to them but I do it anyways. Ah.. At least the original song doesn't suck. xD
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Where else sell songs? I don't really donwnload.
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Is wondering where everyone has gone *looks around empty forum*
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:16 pm

I AM SO SORRRYYY
But I changed schools, and there was a lot to get used to, and I have musical practices, and I'm just really busy all the time, for a change.

So yeah, feel really bad for abandoning the forum, but after september things will calm down, because then I am done with the musical I'm in, and I have more time on my hands.

And you can download legal music from:
www.amazon.com
I think.
play.com
also have some songs. But haven't tried them.
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 am

*checks play.com for CB stuffs*

Play.com is primarily a UK site (I think) and it's not given me any exact matches for Cinema Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah, primarlily for the UK, but they ship for free to most places, even Norway. For me it's cheaper to buy there rather than the norwegian music stores, and that's even with the little extra price they have because I have to buy it in Euro. Still it is cheaper, so we'll see how this order goes, if I get my stuff I'll probably order more from them.
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:20 am

TheBizarre wrote:
I'd move out if I had the money to, because I am generally a person who likes to be alone lol. I'm not that antisocial, but I like my space. When I'm at home I am mostly in my room and I am cranky in the morning so yeah. Would be nice to move on my own, but I guess I'll have to wait till I have the money and all. And I could probably not be able to live with a friend either, I would just get annoyed, no matter how good friends we were. I'm weird when it comes to people. I love company but I retreat very easily..

Me too. I think it's a July thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)   Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say What's On Your Mind (Chat Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3