Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumours about Strify...

Go down 
+5
EllaBear
Oz
Juzinha.S
Katie
Snowbear
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

Number of posts : 1770
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:05 pm

lol! Well I would say Yu does have a bit of the old jam about him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oz_secret_mausoleum
skullxXxface
skullxXxface

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Pushing it back to the topic a bit, but... *winks*

It doesn't matter what sexual preferences the guys have, what is important is their music.

Lip piercing? Real. There was a pic somewhere with it out, there was a hole. He also has his ears pierced, but those are the lobes. I've not seen any upper ear piercings and please rethink the Monroe and go with the lip ring. Or a labret.

Monroes are a fad and they don't really look good. Plus they have a better chance of hurting your dental structure if you get hit in the face.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:41 pm

lol! Feel free to push us back to topic...we do all go off on one at times!

We don't really care what sexual preference they have, but some are interested so we discuss.

Cool, got any pics to prove, because we always like proof!

And I don't know, I like the idea of a Monroe and I like the idea of a lip ring but I'll never have a labret because they just look tacky now. And I think that the labret is another fad, but let's face it all piercings are at some point!

And welcome to Style Is War! Nice to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Hi Skull Face, welcome to SIW!! I've personally always preferred a ring to a labret because they're just way cooler. What's the point in getting your lip pierced if you're not having a ring? I wanted a lip ring since I was 11 and now I finally have one! excited

Anywayz, poor Strify has laryngitis. And I love the way he pronounces it in English (laren-gee-tis) because it's so cute! love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
Oz
Super Mod
Super Mod
Oz

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 pm

lol! Bless Mr Striffles!

And Snow, I didn't know you had a lip ring... D'oh
Back to top Go down
skullxXxface
skullxXxface

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies! I'm not sure where I saw the pic of him without a lip ring, but I do have pics of the earrings. They are in the Lovesongs video as well.

Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 Bild124
Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 3279573350a6756457688l
Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 Image90

Both ears are peirced, though I'm not sure if I have any pics better than these. All of these pics are from his blog, so they were taken by him or by someone with him.

Also an interesting note, Kiro has at least his left ear peirced unless it was a fakey one. I saw it in a video on youtube where the guys were giving messages to a girl named Stephanie at the fan with the camera's request. I found it funny because Strify asked her not to put it on youtube, but she did. He sounded like he was joking though.
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Oz wrote:
lol! Bless Mr Striffles!

And Snow, I didn't know you had a lip ring... D'oh

You didn't? affraid Do you not look carefully look at my MySpaz dp? Not to be mean ta you, but yeah I do have a lip ring. Smile
Back to top Go down
anesthesia69

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:16 am

skullxXxface wrote:

Also an interesting note, Kiro has at least his left ear peirced unless it was a fakey one. I saw it in a video on youtube where the guys were giving messages to a girl named Stephanie at the fan with the camera's request. I found it funny because Strify asked her not to put it on youtube, but she did. He sounded like he was joking though.

Yeah I remember those videos! Their messages were funny! XD

The icing on the cake was when Strify sang that one Tatu song all corny!

--

I don't know where the introduction thread is but I'm Anesthesia69 and I run the CB US Midwest Support on myspace. I'm here to invade your forum! Twisted Evil Just kidding! Nice place you guys got going here so I figured I'd join! =]
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Welcome aboard Ana! Don't I know you already from CB Portal?
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Didn't I post the earrings Kiro-thingy? Suspect
Oh, yeah, in the Kiro section... ^^'

Here is a picture of Kiro with ear rings... Cool

Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 S
Back to top Go down
Sofia(:

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:44 pm

This is quite late :3 but ijust hopped in to read your comments and decided it would be ok if i joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours about Strify...   Rumours about Strify... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumours about Strify...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3