Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For my love... is forever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BizexualDrummer1691

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-16

For my love... is forever Empty
PostSubject: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:50 pm

Title: For my love... is forever
Theme: Shonen-Ai Non Shonen-Ai
Rating: NC17 (It’s the only rating I can write for, I am a dirty girl)
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
Pairings: Strify/Shin, Kiro/Yu, Luminor/Jetsam, Kiro/Yu/Strify, Luminor/OFC, Luminor/OFC/Jetsam

Key= ******* Flashbacks
-------- Parts/Sections

-----

Her eyes gazed at the male next to her, silent tears rolling down her face, the distress in her eyes. She rolled over away from him as she gripped her pillow.

She was called Tamara, or known as Tammy to her friends but in the band her name was Seifa. She had been with Luminor for almost 5 months and had waited until he was ready and now that they had waited and finally done it she felt as empty as ever, she didn’t feel anything and she was heartbroken. She was 18, the youngest and the only girl and she had fell in love with Luminor the moment she had met him, her heart stopped beating and her stomach twisted but he was with Jetsam at the time, his boyfriend and it killed her inside. When Jetsam told Luminor it was over, it had made Luminor stop believing in anything and she was there for him, in a fit of despair he asked her out and she said yes, finally finding -what she thought- was her true love.

But now. After 5 months of happiness and love she felt as empty as she could ever feel, after he had cum in her he had rolled over and fell asleep, she pulled the covers up and silently cried herself to sleep.

Not noticing Luminor doing the exact same thing.

------

“God, Stri, i have been such a fucking idiot.”Luminor cried in his friends arms, Strify had no idea what to do, he had been reading a manga book and just as he was getting to the good part when the bell rang, as soon as he got to the door Luminor just burst into tears, not saying anything but ‘I have hurt her so much.’

“Lumi, tell me what you done please.”Strify begged as he was getting very scared, Luminor had never broke down on anyone before and he didn’t think he was going to be the first.

The dark voiced keyboardist looked up and wiped the tears from his face, his eyeliner running down his cheeks as he sighed deeply.

“Me and Tammy, we were so happy and so in love. We had sex last night and I rolled over to go to sleep but before I could I heard her. Crying. I thought about Jetsam and I realized something. He cried like that the moment we broke up. I want her to be happy but I can’t give that to her.”Luminor explained and Strify wanted to hit his friend, for the first time he wasn’t upset, happy or distressed for his best friend, he was pissed off. The vocalist stood up and pushed his friend hard on the sofa.

“You fucker! How fucking dare you! Do you know how much you have hurt her? You know her ex boyfriend? Last year?”Strify shouted and Luminor looked down at the carpet, ashamed with himself and muttered a ‘yes’. “Well let me tell you something, the last time they had sex he rolled over, without saying anything to her, completely ignored her! Just like you did. And you thought about Jetsam? Why? Why would you think about him at that time?”Strify asked, calming down with the last question.

Luminor looked up and bit his bottom lip, Strify’s anger went and he gathered his friend up.

“Lumi, talk to her.”The vocalist said before turned away, Luminor stood up and walked to the door.

“Thank you.”Luminor said as he walked out.

He knew what to do.

------

“Oh god, Yu please harder!”Kiro moaned loudly as he threw his head back, his hands gripping the covers as his black and red headed lover pounded deep into him.

“Oh F**k, Kiro, so tight, yes. Oh so close!”He pounded into him one last time and cum deep as Kiro clenched his cock hard and cum all over their chests and stomachs. The bassist looked up and smiled lazily as he reached up to stroke Yu’s face.

“Wow. That was one of our most intense sessions.”Kiro said, blushing deep red as his lover swooped down to kiss his lips.

“You are fucking fantastic.”Yu whispered as he stroked Kiro’s arms as he pulled out very slowly, not wanting to hurt him.

“Um guys, can I come in?”Came Tammy’s voice and Yu looked at the door. He got up as Kiro pulled the cover over himself and he slid on his dressing gown, he did it up and walked to the door. He opened it and found himself full of a sobbing, wet Tammy.

“Oh S**t.”Kiro said as he got up with the covers wrapped around him like a makeshift toga. He pulled the duvet to cover the wet spot as he made room for her. She sat down as Yu lead her over to the bed. She looked at Kiro and snuggled against him, crying deeply as he gripped the boy’s arm.

“How can I be so fucking stupid? He never loved me, he always wanted to be with him, why is it always me.”She cried, the tears weeping down her cheeks as she curled her legs up so she was in the fetal position while sitting up. Kiro and Yu put their arms around her and let her get ready to tell her story, when she wanted to tell them, they would be there for her.

After ten minutes of crying the drummer looked up and wiped her tears.

“You know that me and Luminor have been together? We. We had sex last night and......”She trailed off into a whole new set of tears as she sobbed the last bit out. “He did what Jax did, he turned on his side and completely ignored me.”The last part made Yu’s heart break, he was there when it happened, he saw the terrible time she had trying to get to sleep at night, it was a nightmare for her and for them.

“Hey, how bout you sleep in here tonight with Kiro and I’ll sleep in with Steve.”Tammy nodded at the suggestion and flopped backwards on the bed. She lay on her side and let out a little sob. Kiro got up and waited until Yu had got dressed and packed a little bag and as he walked to the door he turned around. “Look after her please.”Kiro nodded and kissed him on the lips. He then left, leaving Kiro with Tammy.

The bassist walked over and hugged her as she cried again, her heart was breaking over and over again, it killed her to know that the man she thought she loved didn’t return the feelings. Kiro was confused about what to do so he did what he knew best, he got out his bass and started to do the bass to Lovesongs (They kill me), she looked at him and started to sing along.

“The curtains closed, no way home.”She then burst into tears and listened to him play the bass and within five-ten minutes she was fast asleep. He put the bass down and hugged her, he then flew back to the moment they met.

“Okay, we found the new member to tour while Shin is ill.”Steve, their tour manager said as Strify, Yu, Kiro and Luminor sat down with pizza in front of them. He then went to the door and opened it, Tammy walked in, the attire she wore instantly made Kiro look at her. She wore a white blouse with ruffles down the front, a long black leather skirt with chains, ribbons and rips in it, a pair of black high heeled nu-rocks with red black flames and silver bits at the bottom, a black leather jacket with loads of Visual Kei symbols on it. Her makeup was done effortlessly, black eyeliner framed her eyes with red eyeshadow, bright green mascara, light red lipstick with black lip liner and light lipgloss over the top. She had long black hair with white at the front, like him and Strify and a long red high light at the back. She had her lip pierced, snake bites, her tongue pierced, her right eyebrow done and she had a tunnel in her left ear and a whole strain of rings down her right ear. She had startled him but she was beautiful.

“Hi.”She said as Strify stared at her.

“A WOMAN! WE ARE AN ALL MALE BAND!”She rolled her eyes and went out into the hallway, she came back in with her drumsticks, both of them decorated with loads of stickers of bands, most of them Metallica.

“I have been drumming since I was 9, I am now 18.”She then walked over to the drum kit, sat behind it and looked at it with a smile. “The way I have mine.”She then twirled her drumsticks and started to do a drum solo. Their reactions we mixed.

Luminor was shocked to bits as he watched the girl just beat the S**t out of the drums.

Yu and Kiro were smirking as they looked at the reaction on Strify’s face.

The vocalist was just gawping at her as he watched her.

She stood up and put her drum sticks down on the chair next to the drum kit. Her smirk was huge on her face, she was proud of herself.

“Okay, so you’re only here for the tour?”Tammy nodded and raised her pierced eyebrow. “You got your nickname?”Strify asked and the girl nodded.

“Seifa.”She said simply as she looked at Strify as she flicked her lip rings with her tongue. She looked at Kiro and the bassist laughed.

“I love this girl.”Then the went off, chatting about makeup.

Kiro hugged her close and kissed her cheek softly.

“I still love you, like the sister I always wanted.”He whispered as he stroked her hair, he was glad that she got rid of the red high light and got red underneath. It looked better. She looked angelic laying like that. He stood up and looked out of the window and sighed.

“Luminor, you have hurt her, you better fix this.”Kiro growled into the air as he got his cigarette packet and walked out onto the balcony to smoke. He lit it and sighed, he rubbed his eyes and closed his eyes.

He got his cell phone and dialed the number of the man who could fix this.

--------
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leptany_tamara
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 pm

m likes! please tell me that is more??? pwetty pwease?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
BizexualDrummer1691

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 pm

There is, I will post the next chapter tonight.
Back to top Go down
BizexualDrummer1691

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 am

For my love... Chapter two

----------

The next morning Tammy and Kiro had walked to the cafe to meet Jetsam, Kiro had planned it the night before and Kiro had surprised Tammy with the meeting.

“Kiro, why am I doing this?”She asked as she didn’t get the point of meeting up with her current boyfriends ex-boyfriend.

“Because you need it.”The bassist said bluntly and the 18 year old walked into the cafe, she saw Jetsam and when he noticed the bags under her eyes his heart broke and she bit back the tears. She looked down and he walked over to her, his arms engulfing her in a hug, the tears fell down her face as she gripped to him. He knew what to expect, Kiro had told him how she was the night before and he knew what to do.

Kiro stood there and when Jetsams eyes met his, asking silently if she had anything to eat he nodded.

As the three sat down with a cup of tea each Tammy looked at Jetsam, the despair in her eyes killed him, he knew that look very well, it was the look he saw in the mirror every morning after he woke up and every night before he went to bed.

“I don’t know what I did wrong to make him just role over.”Tammy said as she ran her index and middle finger around the rim of her cup. She flicked her lip rings with her tongue and rolled a blonde strand of hair in her thumb and index finger. She knew that she shouldn’t feel angry with Jetsam but in her mind she felt like if they hadn’t broke up this wouldn’t be happening to her and that made her pissed at Jetsam, for putting her in that situation, for making her love Luminor in the way she had convinced herself that she would never love him.

She put her hands together and rubbed her two thumbs together, a sign of nervousness, something she did every gig before she had to go up on stage and at that moment she wished that she did drugs, it would be so much easier to be stoned out of her head to deal with this situation.

“I don’t know, I seriously wish I did.”Jetsam replied as the tears built in his eyes for the girl sitting opposite him. Kiro was gripping her hands, for some reason feeling his fingers, calloused by his bass, on hers. “But all I can say is, he is extremely stupid for rolling over, knowing that Jax had done the exact same thing last year. Tam, when Luminor introduced me to you a week after you had joined, replacing Shin for the tour as he was ill, I felt my heart pound, you were breath taking, the way you had done your makeup, the stuff you wore. It made you very very individual and I liked it.”Tammy looked down, blushing deeply as she listened to Jetsam complimenting her. “I saw how much you liked him, how much he liked you, that’s why I let him go. For you.”Jetsam explained and she got confused.

“Why would you do that? It doesn’t make sense.”She said as Kiro tightened his grip on her hand.

Tammy was confused and she hated it. It scared her that Jetsam let go of Luminor for her.

“Because, if I didn’t let him go so he went for you. I would have went for you myself.”Tammy’s eyes widened at his comment and tried to get it through her head. “When I met you, I saw something in you that most people don’t see.”She waited for him to finish what he was saying. “I saw someone that would complete me and Luminor. I saw you not as an opponent, but as a fixture to our relationship. I wanted you to be with me and Luminor, not with me not with Luminor but with the both of us but stuff got in the way and this happened.”Tammy stared, open mouthed, wide eyed as she looked down. “Tammy, I saw you as the third person to our trifecta.”She put her head in her hands as she let out a sob and Kiro immediately hugged her. The tears rolling freely down her face. She didn’t know what to say so she cried instead.

Jetsam looked at her and slid his hand forward, he stroked her shoulder over the table and slowly sat down in the chair on the other side of her, hugging her from the right side. He wanted her to know that he was there for her.

She pulled her head from Kiro’s shoulder and looked at him. “I have to go.”She said suddenly and stood up, throwing a few euros on the table before running out. She needed to breath.

Jetsam got up to run after he and Kiro stopped him.

“She needs to be alone.”The bassist said very firmly and they both sat down, thinking about when they whole situation got more fucked up than it was already.

--------

Kiro got back to the apartment building and walked up the stairs, exhausted, he had spoke to Jetsam about what they had to do and they had decided that Jetsam would drop it for a while and let her come round to it.

“Even though you hurt me, my heart still beats. Even though you want me dead, I still bleed. My arms are decorated in my own art because you tried to make me depart.”The beautiful voice of Tammy drifted through the room as he walked in. He watched her sit there waiting for the pause before repeating. “Even though you hurt me! My heart still beats. Even though you want me dead, I still bleed.”She stopped as she spotted him and Kiro jumped back, a bit startled at being spotted.

“Don’t stop.”The bassist asked and she looked at him.

“Are you sure?”She asked and he nodded, he spotted the cut on her hand and thought back to when they had made that cut.

“Tammy? Tam? SEIFA!”He shouted out as he tried to find her, it was the night after their last gig with her and she had just disappeared. He heard some crying and turned around to find a shut door. He put his hand on the doorknob and turned it, surprised to see it unlocked. He walked in to find her sat there, crying, a bottle of Jack Daniels between her legs, a cigarette in one hand, her drum sticks in the other.

“Tammy?”The bassist asked as she looked up, emptiness blared back and she looked down.

“Last gig, Shin returns next week. I’m gone.”She gulped as she took a sip of Whisky. Kiro walked over, took the Jack Daniels, took her cigarette. Put her cigarette in the bottle and threw the bottle out of the window.

“YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURSELF! YOU PLAY KEYBOARD! WE DECIDED THAT YOU CAN BE THE SECOND KEYBOARDIST! IF YOU WOULD HAVE STUCK AROUND YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THAT!”Kiro shouted at her. He took out his knife and sliced her hand along with his. He then slapped their hands together in a painful clasp. “Your blood is my blood, you will always be my sister, if not biologically, then definitely by choice. I love you too much.”Tammy looked at Kiro and smiled softly. She had finally found what she wanted, a man who could understand her. She opened her mouth and then turned her head right, puking everywhere. He stood back fast and picked her up. Someone would wipe up the puke.

“Is my makeup smudged?”Tammy asked and Kiro nodded, she grimaced and touched her face, she cringed at the greasy feel of her face, it made her feel sick.

“You look terribubble. Now come on.”He said, using the word she had made up one night in a drunken slur.

“Fucking brilliant.”She then walked with him to the toilet.

“Hey. Kiro.”Tammy said and he snapped out of the memory. “Want me to sing a bit for you?”She asked and he nodded roughly.

“Sing the part you were starting when you saw me.”She nodded and quickly closed her eyes to start singing.

“Even though you hurt me! My heart still beats. Even though you want me dead. I still bleed.”She paused and then screamed. “My arms are decorated in my own art because you tried, because you tried to make me depart. I won’t leave for you. I won’t try to do, what you do best. Because I am better. My arms are decorated because of you, because of you, because of you and I hope that I what I do, makes you cry, makes you cry, makes you cry in shame. Even though you hurt me. Even though you want me dead. I still bleed and I hope, that I what I do. Makes you, makes you, makes you cry......... in shame.”She finished off and looked at him. He had tears rolling down his face. The pure emotion in her words killed him and before she could speak he grabbed her hand and put their scars together.

“Sing that to the band, we need to use it.”She nodded at his words and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

--------
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:57 pm

yayness!!! thanks for the update!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BizexualDrummer1691

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

For my love... Chapter 3

--------

Luminor stood at the airport, waiting for the yelling of a lifetime. He knew what Liz and Cassie were capable of if they really wanted to have a yelling.

He was stood there with Yu and Shin, both of them there to break up anything physical that starts as Cassie could get very violent with people who hurt Tammy, while Liz would stand there shaking her head, glaring at said person.

Yu tugged at his arm and made him look up. Liz and Cassie was making their way towards them, very fast with a lot of bags swinging from their shoulders.

Liz got to Luminor before Cassie and, for the first time since meeting Liz Luminor had never seen her so tired. She looked up at Luminor and took a very deep breath.

“I am not in the mood for an argument, we are going to go back to the big house, you will call everyone and we will discuss with Tammy what happens next. When I mean, call everyone, I mean everyone.”Liz said to him, her voice was small and she was tired from jet lag.

“YOU ARE A FUCKING PIG! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TREAT HER LIKE THAT!”Only one person used the word ‘fucking’ in less than 3 sentences and that was Liz’s best friend and soul sister Cassie. She looked at him, furious with Luminor how he could repeat the actions of Jax.

“Woah! Back up!”Yu held Cassie back softly as she got too close to Luminor. “Now! We are going to go to the big house and everyone is going to sort this out.”

-------

Tammy was sleeping on the sofa, a pillow cushioning her back, and a bottle of Bitter Lemon on the table by her. She rolled over and snuggled into the leather. Her black silked nighty came to her ankles and she wore it whenever they didn’t have to tour.

She heard the jingle of some keys and ignored it. She then heard the voice she hadn’t heard for a month.

“Tam, get up.”She shot up of the sofa and stared at him, her eyes wide and her mouth open.

She started to stutter, squeal and point while jumping up and down on the spot. She went from being tired to absolutely hyper within 0.2 seconds.

“JOHNNY!”She ran over and pulled up her nighty to jump on him. She squealed and started to bounce up and down on him, it looked like she was humping him. “When did you get back?”She asked as she kissed his face all over.

“Last night, quite a shocker to find the apartment empty but then again, I remembered you weren’t on tour so they apartment would have been empty so I came here.”She was staring at him and then jumped down. She smirked and started to sing to herself. She stopped singing and looked down.

“So? You going to show me to my room?”He asked, that snapped her out of her little spurt of madness. She nodded as she walked up the stairs to his room. She opened up the last door and lead him in.

“This is your room.”She said as he passed her. She watched him throw his bag on the bed, it was what he always did when he came over, marking the bed with his bag. She walked over and sat on the bed by his bed and that’s when he really looked at her.

“Bitch, either start speaking or I will go out and won’t return until the night.”She turned to him and bit her bottom lip. He then rolled his eyes and opened up a small bag. He handed her a box and stepped away. She opened it and after seeing his reaction she gulped.

“No, It’s too early to know.”She said but his eyes showed stubbornness, he wanted her to do the test as soon as it was a right time to know.

---------

Tammy went outside and lit up a cigarette, waiting for the guys to come back with Cassie and Liz. She looked around as she saw parents walking past, covering their daughters or sons eyes. She laughed as she rolled her eyes.

She had dark red makeup on, her hair styled like Kiros and her clothing was very revealing, a black Hello Kitty bra on, a pair of white tight pair of jeans, a pair of white high heeled Hello Kitty shoes and a tight white jacket on.

“You know, you’re going to give someone a stroke wearing stuff like that.”She jumped as Johnny whispered in her ears. She turned to him and smiled, then took in his appearance for the first time since the visit. His black and red hair was tightly curled and bunched up. He wore a tight black top with “Me? Friend of Seifa? Nah! More like her brother from another mother!”, a pair of tight red jeans with 2 belts, one white, one black. On his feet were a pair of white boots with little black love hearts on them. He had a tattoo on his right shoulder of a huge love heart with whips coming down from it saying ‘Whips make me bleed’. His eyes were startling grey with speckles of green in them. He had a slightly up turned nose and his lips were slim with a bar going through the middle of his bottom lip. His tongue was pierced with a black bar through it, his ear was pierced twice in his right ear, 4 times in his left. She handed him the cigarette and he shook his head, she shrugged and continued to smoke.

She sighed as she looked out at the street, waiting for the car that would hold her cousin, their best friend and the boys. She knew that Luminor was sorry for what happened but she found it extremely hard to forgive him. She turned around to see Johnny gone and while he was gone she heard a voice.

“Tammy.”She turned around and the tears of betrayal built in her eyes. She couldn’t believe that he had showed up from no where.

“Jax.”She said as she looked at her ex boyfriend with hatred in her eyes. “Why the F**k are you here?”She asked him angrily as she slowly shut the door behind her. She wanted to hit him so hard but she knew it wouldn’t get her anywhere. “Be grateful I didn’t call Johnny out here to deal with your miserable excuse for a life. You remember what he did to you, don’t you!”She shouted at him as she stormed up to him, her eyes going very dark as she got angry with him. She heard a car screech to a stop and she looked behind her, a smirk forming on her face as she saw her cousin and her cousins best friend.

“Get away from her!”Luminor growled as he walked fast towards them. He put both hands on her shoulders and as soon as he did that she turned around to face him, her eyes went their normal colour again and as soon as they did Luminor relaxed. The Keyboardist looked up at Jax and said very simply “Go before I beat the stuffing out of you.”As soon as Jax heard that he started to run, Luminor was a very very violent person when he wanted to be and sometimes it scared people to the extent that they would just run before he would warn them.

Cassie, Liz, Yu and Shin were stood behind Luminor watching Jax as he looked at Luminor in fear and disgust and knew that it was the look of disgust that drove Luminor to threatening him with violence.

The door opened and Johnny walked out and Liz turned her head, her mouth dropped as she looked at him, he stood there in the doorway without a top on and his trousers were undone.

Johnny looked at Liz and smirked, he started to eye her up from the top of her body to the bottom, her long black hair had a little bit of blonde at the front, covering her startling blue/grey eyes, her slightly pale skin made her hair stand out, her black ruffled skirt had 3 layers, one was sheer, the other was black with silver stars and another was sheer. Her skirt covered her black and blue leggings which went down to around mid calf, on the top of her body was a black corset that did up at the front, a zebra print hoodie with a pink interior and on her feet were a pair of black and white high heeled pumps. He looked at her hands and on one hand was a black and pink lace up arm warmer and on the other was a black mesh fingerless glove. He liked what he saw, he turned to Tammy who stood there with one eyebrow raised with a smirk. He looked away, blushing deeply.

“Well everyone let’s get inside.”Tammy said and as everyone walked in, she held Luminors wrist and pulled him back, she then took his head in her right hand and leaned up, she kissed him deeply as soon as their lips met she finally felt whole again, it felt brilliant.

Liz watched and wiped a silent tear that was making it’s way down her cheek, she turned around to see Cassie doing the same thing.

“Awwwww, they’re so sweet!”They said at the same time and Shin stood there, he opened his mouth and out came the most feminine laugh they had ever heard, Cassie turned to him and with wide eyes opened her mouth.

“Shin, you ever out feminine laugh me again, I will hit you with your own drumsticks.”She said with a little smile.

“Is that right Cassandra?”Came the voice of the vocalist, Cassie turned around and her hazel eyes widened and she jumped on him.

“STRIFY!”She squealed as he spun her around while she tightened her legs around his waist. He sputtered as her long brown hair went into his mouth. She got down and went a bit red. She looked down and Shin tapped her on the shoulder.

“When I get down I go red.”He walked up to Strify and kissed him deeply. Kiro walked past and rolled his eyes, whenever they kissed everyone always stared, it was a hot sight. “Okay, Strify let’s get inside.”

As they walked in Luminor and Tammy had held hands and started to walk into the house.

“Okay, Cass, Liz, go to your rooms, get unpacked and then we can gather in the living room.”Tammy said and they went to their rooms while everyone went into the living room, well except Luminor.

He had gone into the kitchen and started to phone the one man he needed that night.

“Are you sure she wants this?”Luminor asked as he bit his bottom lip and started to rub his hair softly. He wondered if it was the right thing to do.

“Lu, don’t worry, I know she wants it more than us two.”Luminor nodded even though the guy on the other end couldn’t see him. They had been planning this for ages even before Luminor and Tammys first time and now they knew it was time.

“Well I got to go, they will get suspicious.”Luminor said and they said goodbye then hung up, as soon as he put the phone in his pocket he bit his thumb then walked out. He walked into the living room and they all sat down, Cassie and Liz walked down and smiled as they both sat on the 2 seater sofa.

“Oh guys, I got a joke.”Tammy said as she looked around the living room, there was Yu, Kiro and Luminor on one sofa, Shin and Strify on the other, Cassie and Liz on one, Johnny was sitting on a recliner chair and Tammy was on the other recliner.

“Oh god, here is the terrible joke time.”Yu giggled as Kiro poked him, he turned and kissed Kiro on the lips deeply and the bassist moaned into his lips. “Mmmm, later babe.”He pulled away and quickly groped his cock then turned to Tammy, everyone was looking at her and she coughed.

“A weather man is standing in front of a weather forecast sheet with one hand gloved up, when asked why he had a glove on one hand and not the other he turned and said simply ‘Because on one hand it’s cold but on the other it’s hot.’”She told them and Liz started to laugh so hard she fell on the floor, her laugh echoed the whole room and following her Cassie started and then the whole room started to laugh. Kiro was rolling around, his laugh was squeaky and that caused Yu to start laughing.

“Okay guys, it wasn’t that funny.”Tammy said and looked at Luminor, he was sitting there with a smile on his face and that smile was directed at her, he walked over and took her hand.

“We’re going out, it’s a surprise. Go put on some makeup and your tight top I bought you.”She walked upstairs and started to apply her makeup quite dark and she put on her tight dark red top with a pink diamond ‘Cinema Bizarre eye’ on it. She restyled her hair so it was tightly curled. She walked down and looked at her boyfriend, his eyes were raking her body, he was reacting very positive to the sight of her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard making her moan very lowly in her throat.

“Let’s go.”He said, they walked past and he picked up his car keys, he had a Black Mercedes-Benz convertible. They got to the car and she got in, he then got in and held her hand. The female keyboardist was very confused, he had never been that romantic with her and it was making her think that something was happening.

-------

As they pulled up she recognized the building, with a look of dread, she turned to him, fear and rejection burning in her eyes. He gripped her hand and kissed her on the lips. They got out of the car and they went up the steps and buzzed.

“Come on up.”They got into the elevator and pressed the button to the correct floor. She sighed as she squeezed Luminors hand. They got out of the elevator to see Jetsam standing there with no top on.

“Hey.”He said as he took her other hand, pulling her in.

They stood there looking into each others eyes, Luminor watched hoping that things would go to plan, Jetsam looked at Luminor and then looked back at Tammy. He then leaned down and pulled her in for a passionate kiss which sent shivers down her spine and tingles in her toes. She let out a loud moan as her right hand slid up into his hair, her left leg coming up to curl around his waist.

Luminor slid around and put his hands on her waist then lowered his head to her neck and started to kiss it softly. She was swimming in pleasure as she slid her left hand to grip Luminors waist and her head tilted back, making Jetsam follow her. Her eyes were fluttering madly, her wildest dreams were coming true.

“Tammy.”Luminor growled in her ear as he licked right behind her ear. “We want you, so much, we want you with us, both of us. Accept this.”She almost collapsed with the sexual tone of his voice. He then repeated “Tammy.”That sent her over the edge, she turned around and kissed him hard, needing it.

“Let’s take this inside.”Jetsam said and the both of them lead her inside, Luminor slid the door shut and she looked at the both of them as they lead her to the bedroom which was on a platform in the middle of the room.

------
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:36 pm

ooooo
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm

I love this fiiic. Clap
Back to top Go down
Chisholm

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-04-11

PostSubject: Re   For my love... is forever EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Strip a sexy girl naked, tie her up so she can’t move an inch on her own, and then bend her over and F**k her until you’re ready to bust your nut all over her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my love... is forever   For my love... is forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1