Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Kids In Town- chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razorbladeheart
Razorbladeheart

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-07

New Kids In Town- chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Kids In Town- chapter 2   New Kids In Town- chapter 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 am

Chapter 1

I walked into the school building on august 8th. It was the first day back to hell. My summer was really boring. I live in a really small town, so there's nothing to do except talk to friends. There are only two types of kids that live in the town I live in: preps and jocks. Everyone except me. None of the kids liked me just because I'm different then them. So what if I wear black more? Does it really matter? Oh well. I had gotten used to being an outcast by now.
I walked through the halls and ignored the stares people gave me. While they were dressed in pink hollister clothes, I wore I short black and red plaid skirt, black fishnet stockings, a red and black corset top, and knee-high combat boots. I was a raven in a flock of doves.
Looks like some more ravens have come to join me, I thought when I walked into homeroom. Standing in the cornner of the room were five boys dressed all in black. They were definetly new. I walked over there to introduce myself. It was time I made some new friends.
"Hey. I'm kara." I said.
A boy with black hair with some red streaks in it was looking over me, seeing if I was worth talking to. "I'm yu." he said after a moment.
"I'm strify" the boy with blonde and brown hair said.
"Shin" said a boy with all blonde hair said.
"Kiro" another boy with brown and blonde hair said
"Romeo" the last boy said. He had long straight black hair. I don't know why, but I like to describe people by their hair. It's weird, I know. They did their hair in styles that I had never seen before. I would have to ask them how they got it to look that way one day.
I couldn't take my eyes off the one that introduced himself as yu. Something about the red and black hair, peircings, eyeliner, and tattoos made him look sexy.
" so I take it you're all new here." I said.
"Yeah. It's a really small school." strify answered.
" I know. I've been going here for three years. All the people are the same. It's soooo annoying."
"I can tell. You seem pretty cool though" yu said. He looked at me weirdly, but it was a good weird. Almost as if he might like me.
During homeroom we talked and became friends. At least one of them was in all my classes. Yay! Maybe school wouldn't be very sucky this year after all. I learned alot about them during the twenty minutes of homeroom. Strify was the leader of the group. You could tell by how he talked the most and how the others looked at him. Yu liked me. H flirted with me alot and I flirted back. He was kind of a pervert, which I like, but could also be funny and nice. Shin and kiro were the quiet ones, but when they did say something, it was always funny. Romeo was good friends with yu. Whenever yu wasn't talking to me, he was talking to Romeo. They were all in a band called cinema bizarre. The name sounded familier, but I couldn't remember where I had heard it. I would look it up on the Internet that night.
the school day passed by quickly. My classes were so much better with my new friends in them. Before I knew it I was in my last class, p.e. I only had yu in it with me. Since today was the first day of school, the coach let us just sit and talk.
"hey, kara. I need to talk to you." yu said. He sounded sort of shy. That wasn't like him.
" I'm listening." I said.
"I don't know where to start. Look, I'll just tell you plain and simple, I really like you. Do you want to go out with me somewhere on Saturday?"
my heart stopped. I really liked yu, too. I never expected him to say that to me though, exspesialy on the day we first met. "sure" I answered.
the rest of class went by in a daze. I was thinking about yu the whole time. I couldn't wait for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

When I got home I looked up Cinema Bizarre on yuotube. The first song that popped up was Lovesongs They Kill Me. I listened to it. They were really good! I never knew strify could sing like that. I wondered who the other guy in the band was, the one with long black hair that sang really deep. I googled it and it said his name was luminor, but he had to leave the band because of his health.
When I googled just the band, a bunch of fan sites popped up. I clicked on the first one. Wow. It had over 5000 members. I decided to join the site just to see what was on it. There were a lot of fanfics, fan art, interviews, information about them, and stuff like that. some people were really big fans. I bet they would kill to go to the same school as them.
I wasn't going to tell the guys that I looked them up on the Internet or overeact because they're famous. In fact, I probably would have never heard of the band if they hadn't told me about it. It wasn't the type of music I usually listened to, but I still liked them.

~

The week passed by and I became very good friends with the guys. They were so nice and easy to talk to. I felt as if I had known them my whole life. None of the other kids liked us. They thought we were all freaks and made fun of us a lot, but we would always have something to say back to them. After a while, they finally decided to leave us alone. Most of the teachers didn't like us either. We all got good grades, but during class we would talk and pass notes. The guys already knew everything they were teaching us and I knew most of it. When I didn't understand something on homework, which is where most of our grades come from, I would ask one of them for help.
The only teacher that liked us was the art teacher. She absolutly adored us. We all had that class together. Kiro was the best artist, but we were all pretty good. The other students in art hated us, but so did everyone else in school.
The only class where we wouldn't be bothered by any one was p.e. Yu and I just sat in the corner of the gym and talked. Sometimes the coach would force us to participate, but he usually left us alone. Today was one of the days he made us participate. We were doing "teamwork games"
in the game we had to get both team members to the other side if the gym using only a plactic tray, a small rubber mat, and a potato sack without touching the floor, and we couldn't use another team's idea.
"I'll stand on the the potato sack and slide it across the floor while carrying you" yu said right after the coach was done explaining the game.
"are you sure you'll be able to carry me?" I asked. I know I'm not fat, but I'm not exactaly 100 pounds either.
"of course" he said and then picked me up bridal style. I could tell he liked it. I didn't mine it that much myself.
yu stepped on the sack and proceded to moving forward by shuffling his feet without touching the floor. It was slow at first, but then he got used to it. We must have looked like complete idiots. We were already over halfway across the gym before anyone else came up with an idea. We won by a long shot. Yu was still holding me after we were finished.
"you can pit me down now." I said to him.
"why? You know you like it" he said in a teasing voice, but was still serious. Was it really that obvious that I liked him?
"so? You know that you like holding me."
"yep" he smiled and said.
I stuck my tongue out at him like a little kid. He laughed and gentlely kissed my forehead. I was not expecting that. Then he quickly put me back on my feet. I stumbled and nearly fell over.
Yu caught me and asked "are you ok?"
"yeah. I'm fine. You should know not put me down so quickly. Next time I probably will fall down" I scolded playfuly.
"so are you saying there's going to be another time I get to carry you?"
"shut up" I said and smacked his arm. I knew it didn't hurt him, but it made me feel better.
We spent the rest of class talking, joking aroun, and flirting. I liked him the first time I saw him, but now I think I was falling in love with him.
oh no, I thought to myself. Don't let this happen to you again. It almost killed you last time. He'll just to the same thing to you that john did. All guys are the same. They make you trust them and then they hurt you, leaving you crushed and broken.
I tried to get the voice in my head to shut up, but the memories that I had worked so hard to forget were flooding back into my head. I started crying without relizing it. My body was frozen with thoughts of by past.
"kara? Kara? KARA! " yu yelled and finally broke me out of my trance. I was crying uncontrolably now. I knew without looking in a mirror that black stripes were running down my face. I wiped my tears and tried to fix my makeup.
"what's wrong?" he asked me.
"nothing" I mumbled. He looked like he didn't believe me.
I couldn't tell him. Not yet.

PLEASE COMMENT! I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS READING THIS!

Last edited by Razorbladeheart on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ColdBloo

PostSubject: Lovesongs...They strangle me.....   New Kids In Town- chapter 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm reading!!! flower Omg! I love those little emoticon things!!! explode Pile Head bang Chair

Happy Birthday

You should put some into your story.....
I like it.
It's really good.

And I know exactly who your talking about too.....
Abduction

Bye SmartAss : Band Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Razorbladeheart
Razorbladeheart

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New Kids In Town- chapter 2   New Kids In Town- chapter 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Thanks. This is my first fanfic. I think it sucks, but oh well. Who do you think I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kids In Town- chapter 2   New Kids In Town- chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kids In Town- chapter 2
Page 1 of 1