Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you dream of last night?

Go down 
+10
sekmet
Childcake
Cacee<3
cricketpoor
TheBizarre
breakingvanity
loveXnoodleroni
Katie
Oz
Snowbear
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 pm

I HAD MY FIRST CB DREAM, YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

*proud* Very Happy

I have weird dreams, though. And even though this one is weird, I actually have had worse. x)
I don't completly remember everything, but here it goes:

Me and CB are on some kind of monster-hunt.
We spray some monsters, but that's not important.
It goes that we first spray with a pink/red box to get them ready, or smth, and then with a blue box so they disappear into that.

After that, we go to brush our teeth.
I take my toilet map, and I am close to my bed, so this monster-alarm goes. I'm not sure if it was me for smelling monster og the bed because some monster fell in it.
Yeah...

So, we go brushing our teeth, and everybody is standing infront of the mirror.
I want to ask Kiro something about his extensions(I can't remember what >_<) but I shut up, because I don't dare.
But if I remember, I do say something, and then Shin gives me this weird look.

Then we go out this glassdoor onto a terrace, because we saw something( and suddenly, my old class is in this.)
Emilie begin closing the door, but we get inside. I think she laughs.
There is Pizza and candy there, and we sit down to get pizza.

I ask if it is vegetarian, and get some weird out-of-the question comment. From someone's mother.

And there is the candy too, so some(Jonas) take candy first, and I comment that.
Again, out of the question comment.

And then there was marsmallow sandwiches, and I don't remember more. Well, I took a marsmallow sandwich.

Uuuuhhh.
Weeeird. x[
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Hmmm... I can't actually remember much about last night, except that OOMPH! and I were in the Gryffindor common room just jamming and Harry, Ron and Hermione were boogieing along. Wink *mental note: put that in Dream Journal, NOW.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizarreuk
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 am

i dreamt weird tonight again.... i was in a room looking at peoples things and i was singing off key and though i was alone someone kept telling me to stop singing..... then my cat ran away so i had to leave and then i woke up....
i usually dream very detailed or just right out weird....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

lol! I had a fucked-up dream last night. xD
Back to top Go down
Cacee<3
Cacee<3

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:10 am

I dreamed I've got Yu's MSN adre´ss and he could speak/write danish o0
And then he said "Du ser hot ud!" = "You look hot!" .... Cool if it happens! XDDs lol!
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 am

lol!

I cba to repeat what I dreamt of so read this: http://psymonstarkisgod.uboot.com/blog/dreamjournal
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Snow, you have sick dreams. lol!
But they are interesting to read. =D
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Thankyou Kira. lol!
Back to top Go down
Cacee<3
Cacee<3

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm

I dreamed ... I was Sasuke??!! xD
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:27 pm

i dreamt i was in aa corsett shop and someone was hunting me with a whalebone... it was weird, but i could hide behind the hippo corsetts so i got away...
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:19 pm

All I can remember was a scene in Sweeney Todd. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cacee<3
Cacee<3

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:47 am

I dreamed something with a zombie-man, who really is a zombie-dog. Then me, Ken, Isabella, L.A., Kristian and aaaall the others have to run into the houses, but the big zombie-dog comed and killed us all. Expect me. Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 pm

I dreamt that my mom was knocking at my door and opening it when I was chaning, so I told her to close it, but she starts(as usual) to ask me question, how my day was, and all that crap, and I just say "GET OUT!", and she won't close the door.
O__o

And I think I said that out loud, cus my dad asked me if I had a nightmare.
AndI told him I was just getting my mom to go out. xD
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:14 am

Last night I dreamt that Melissa and I both got pregnant by the same guy but we went to a sperm bank rather than got screwed by him. xD
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:17 am

Ahahhhaaaha xD

I dreamt... I dreamt...
Well, actually, I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 am

i dreamt i got a package from cinema bizarre that read that they like to share themselves with their fans and it contained strifystoes and shins left leg, it was sorta creepy
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:12 pm

o___ô
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Um. Eww?
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm

yeah.... i don't want to know why i dreamt it i just never want to do it again... as i said kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
Snowbear
Strify's Head Groupie
Strify's Head Groupie
Snowbear

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:17 am

My dream was so weird. I was in college, accepting some sort of award thing, and I got a card and personal message from Diana Vickers - :? - and then I was in the college cafeteria asking for a hot chocolate and a few Snack sandwich bars, my college addiction, and they came up to a total of Ł2. Then I left the college and the entrance turned into the school entrance - and I'll never forget that school for as long as I live - and it was pitch black. I was there carrying a paint easel, a laptop aand something else, but I forgot, and I was on my way to the nearest bus top. The pathway looked oddly like the path leading from Haydock Close (Not far from Cheltenham Close, where I live), and in the sky I saw 5 moons. Shocked 5 whole moons and I thought I was tripping out, so when I got to the bus stop, which ended up back in Tettenhall, I went on MSN on the laptop I was carrying, and I started a conversation with Edward Cullen and I told him about the 5 moons in the sky and he says to me something like a couple of them were fake...

Man it was weird. Three months away from Melissa and the vivid dreams come crawling back.

PS: Forgot to mention that at some point in the dream I remember having bleach blonde hair, and I was dying it bright purple.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Wtf?

My dream involved Twilight too, but this is one night ago.

I'm in a musical. And in my dream, the musical was suddenly a Twilight theater, and there were other people there I don't know, and to play Bella, me, and Edward was a guy that I've met once. His my brothers friend's cousin.
And he was dancing with me, twirling me around, flirting and kissing, saying it was because of the play.
The lady in charge tells me to go fix somehting, and I object because I am Bella, and no one else is, so the Edward Guy and some other run, yeah, litterally, to get what she asked for.
So I stand left hugging this girl who dropped out of the musical, and talking to her.
And I suddenly get my period, and that's the end of the dream.

Funny thing - I actually got my period yesterday, and that has happened twice in a row now that I dream about it, or something related, the day before I get it, and remember all of my dream, usually I just remember parts.
Back to top Go down
Childcake
Childcake

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:11 am

Well, my dream was somthing with LM.C..
My frien,Yuri, were going to merry maya from LM.C, and ehm... some Pokémons attacked them x3 (Btw, Yuri hates ALL KINDS of Japanese music xD)
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Pokemooooon Very Happy

My latest dream that I remember is too explicit to be written down lol.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 am

i dreamt about my work, i bake bread for half my living and i dremat i was baking and it was like 100000 people waiting in line and i had a dough and when it was done i was gonna get paid and go home but it never ends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you dream of last night?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war! :: off-topic chat-
Jump to: