Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war!

THE UK FANISTE FOR THE NEW EURO-BAND SENSATION, CINEMA BIZARRE! COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN, AND SPREAD THE WORD! STYLE IS WAR M/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the origin of your username?

Go down 
+11
TheBizarre
resr
Andy99
Storm
hheta_
cricketpoor
loveXnoodleroni
Katie
breakingvanity
Oz
Snowbear
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-07-27

What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 pm

And hopefully learn from our mistakes.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 pm

I don't think religion plays a that big part.
Every human has a consciense and knows what is wrong and right - if I lie, I don't think "God says it's wrong" I think about how it feels wrong to say something that is not true to another person. That's about what I feel, not what god says.

And like, murder is just wrong because then you kill someone alive, that has family and friends and deserves to live.
If this is not what you meant, sorry, but I had to say when we were on the topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm

yes but the society as a whole have rules, right? and everyone of them has origins from religion, causee the way the religion is practiced has changed to controll the people, that is why the rules about not eating pork or shrimp is there, to make people not eat food that went bad quick, in a time when you could die from that, most laws has it's origin in religion cause it is implemented to us for centuries millenias even and tought us things are right or wrong, historians speculate that all our moralic rules come from early religions, and it is known that emapthy is not something ou are born with but something you learn, so while you might not think lets not do this god say it is wrong, some one 2000 years ago said that to gain controll and now it is really clear as day and normal to us all. so history and religion has shaped what we see as right and wrong today together and both can make you learn a great deal about your self...

MY GOD i ranted... sorry! and no offense menat to anyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cricketpoor
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Rants are awesome Very Happy

I still think we could've managed fine without religion. If not religion, something else would've made us think about our actions and the consequences.
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 pm

I think that we try to blame a higher being for our behaviour.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm

I blame my parents.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 am

i blame substances that clouds my judgment... but really there is always a way to make it less me and more someone else the trick is to not allways take the easy way out
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 am

Yeah, sometimes it might not be the easiest or most damage free way, but still the best way to do things. Few people can do that choice again and again.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:13 am

yeah well we're all human we'll all slip up every now and then
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 am

Yup. At least we're not Hitler.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:34 am

if hitler had had someone to smack him up the head and get him somehelp he wouldn't have done wha t he did....he wasn't mentaly well... ah i can't bellive that sounded like it did, i don't like the man but i think if someone had put him on meds he might have been unable to be like he was and then not done what he did
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 am

Yeah, I think every human being can be helped if they are willing to take the help being offered. But I don't think anyone told Hitler to go see a shrink. He would probably just shoot em.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 am

probably, but it could have been needed even earlierlike when he was a kid maybe? i have heard a lot of diffrent things about his childhood, but it might would have been there he was supposed to have gone somewhere else
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:25 am

Yeah, he tried to get into an art school. My bestfriend's dad has written many books baout him, so she knows a lot about him. He even had jewish friends in his art period, but, something changed him...
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 am

then the answere migth lie there
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:44 am

Yeah. A lot of artists are twisted.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm

a lot of people is twisted... a lot of the greatest people that has ever lived was twisted a lot
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 pm

I think that being "twisted" they are just looking at the world in a different way.
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah, I think a lot of great people are twisetd, doesn't have to be negative ^^
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:59 pm

yeah twisted doesn't mean negative things all the time... somethign i hate though is people using the word special as a bad thing, it should be something good something to cheerish not something bad (my dad allways use it as something bad, then in his word avarege is the ultimate compliment)
Back to top Go down
TheBizarre
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
TheBizarre

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 am

Yeah, I hate when people like, call people weird or special, if someone says that to me, I say "thank you!" and I smile. It's not a bad word Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

it really isn't but i think a lot of people is afraid to be it, cause it means not being mainstream
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 pm

I do not want to be mainstream,to copy everyone around me and too look like clones. The word special is seen as a insult from where I am from.
Back to top Go down
cricketpoor
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
Cinema Bizarre Obsessed
cricketpoor

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 pm

i want to be me, not anyone else.

special should be possitive.... *pokes everyone that use it badly*
Back to top Go down
sekmet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
sekmet

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Kind of like the term gifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the origin of your username?   What is the origin of your username? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the origin of your username?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cinema Bizarre - Style is war! :: off-topic chat-
Jump to: